2017-08-03 02:57:45

I have a friend working on a podcast about inclusivity in gaming, and they're looking for people willing to discuss their experiences.
They plan to start recording next week, and continue for the rest of the month.
Preferred interview methods are Skype or phone.
If you're interested / willing / able, reply here, and we'll go from there. smile

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-08-03 06:58:37

Hmm. Inclusivity in gaming, huh? Well, just tell me what you need talked about specifically. I might be able to come up with some stuff.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2017-08-03 10:32:20

I want to help you!

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-08-03 15:45:44

I'd be very glad to chin wag about tabletop games, indeed having played solidly for the last 7 years or so, pluys several times before that I hopefully can offer a perspective.

Only miner problem, no skype (particularly since I can't get the blasted stand mike to work), but I wouldn't mind doing it by phone if either A, the person doing the podcast doesn't mind ringing the Uk, or B, the person doing the podcast has a land line and not a mobile and I can phone them, having a wife with friends and relatives in other countries I can make free international phone calls to any and all landlines almost everywhere.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-08-03 16:15:01

I just started playing tabletop again recently. 'm up for interiew if they want.

2017-08-08 06:10:56

Thanks for the responses, everyone!
I'll send further information soon. Unless you reply with preference for otherwise, I'll use the forum mail?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.