2017-08-02 13:27:10

Hi guys. Another question again. I know this has been ask for many times but, no matter how I tried to recall the answer I really can't remember it. Where exactly can I find the companion card???

2017-08-02 15:29:30

Wonder. Have the dials for 18 / 2 been translated? Last I checked, which was not that long ago, like a few days ago, they were not. I'm talking about that secret spot where you land.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-08-04 21:57:11

I found this secret area which I can land on in stage 6-1 and found a switch. When I try to press it, it says that the switch is locked. Am I missing something?

Phoenix

2017-08-04 22:24:26

It's a switch that lets you get a yoyo later on. I hope I've remembered this correctly. You need to find another secret landing on 18-3. There you'll find a dial. Set it to 4, then go back to 6-1 and try the switch again. This time it'll sound as if it has short circuited or something. Walk to the right to exit the level then go to level 15-1. Press t to open a menu and one of the options will now be drop yoyo. Pick it up before it gets destroyed.

2017-08-05 01:11:17

hi all
plese help what is 7.1 dor password?
where I can find this password?

2017-08-05 01:41:36

just a small correction, it actually has nothing to do with the switch in 18... you just have to have finished stage 16
well, more specifically I believe you need a huge coil in your collection items, so urgo you need to finish stage 16

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-05 02:05:02

Thanks dd. I didn't think I had that right.
@toto, after you complete 12-4 you have to pick up a ton of stuff. In amongst it all is a piece of paper with a big number on it. It'll show up in collection items. That's the password for 7-1.

2017-08-05 03:19:15

ok.  hello to all.  first i'm proud that this game is not english and am proud to have paid for the translation.  my big issue however is i still can't play it.  nothing but errors all the way around.  the only time it seems it would have worked is if it didn't have the file in the folder to translate it.  so, i put the file in there like it says to copy.   now i don't know if this file needs to be unzipped or not.  but i get the thank you and the enjoy only to run in to another error.  then, just recently, it updated the dictionarries and went back in to a different language and when i press ok on that it makes a sound followed by another error in this different language.   any ugent help would be appreciated for its not fair that it appears eveyone has figured this out but me.  its rather frustrating cause i've wanted to play this but i'm not, byleenqual

2017-08-05 05:58:13

I'm not bilingual either, and I had issues. Here's what I suggest you do, since it's clear you haven't played this game a huge ton.

1. Get rid of your old install, and grab the newest build of the game.
2. Go ahead and install it.
3. Unzip the file you bought, and find the one specifically called dict.dat.
4. Copy (don't cut, copy) this file into your game's directory. Don't put it in the data sub-folder or anywhere else. Put it directly in the game's main folder.
5. Click on play.exe. The game should congratulate you for installing the dictionary.
6. The game may still want to update. Let it.
7. Go ahead and enjoy.

If you're getting errors after this, I don't know what to tell you.

Because I don't care much about spoilers, I listened to a bunch of Liam's walkthrough. I feel like this game's first playthrough is really the meaningful one...as in, all the dozens upon dozens of weapons and secrets, the literally tens of thousands of stat points you can get later, are just a really, really extreme version of Shadow Rine. Which is to say, you're mostly just doing the same content but with much higher stats and better gear.
Also, holy god is the water-master ever broken.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-08-05 06:30:32

yeah, that's why it was patched to require super wolf clear medals, it was too powerful

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-05 20:00:57

How does reflection for magical edge work?
Does it just absorb?

2017-08-06 03:21:43

issue fixed.  thanks.

2017-08-06 20:59:02

Hi guise. any idea how to get these weapons? Hyper Yoyo, Gravity killer, Chaos flare, Gigavolt laser, and what level should the spirit sword be so I can get the spirit blade and fork? and thanks. smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2017-08-06 21:18:07 (edited by flackers 2017-08-06 21:18:41)

For the hyper yoyo, you have to have beaten the game, and I think you need to have all three of the previous yoyos:, the yoyo, triple yoyo and super yoyo. After you've beaten the game, if you go to the secret landing on 6-1, where the switch is to get the first yoyo, it'll be lying on the ground somewhere. The gravity killer is dropped by the extra large battleship in later modes, but I think there's another way to get it involving the dial on 18-3. I believe the chaos flare is dropped by one of the bosses on 25-5 but it must be in the very advanced modes because I've beaten all the modes up as far as but not including no future, and I've yet to see it. Not sure about the gigavolt laser. Don't know how levelled up the spirit sword has to be before the blade and fork appear, I just know they are offered to you at some point when you're leaving the bonus shop where the spirit sword is.

2017-08-06 23:52:11

hello. don't know if this has been answered but, how do you destroy the flying lamps?  i can't find any weapons to do this with.  no matter what i do, i don't find anything and am killed too soon.  and if i may say so myself, to the devs of this game, while i wasn't able to play parts 1 and 2 of this, thank you for making this ware i could play this one and i will no doubt continuing to support you keep up grate work.  and nevermind the haters.

2017-08-07 00:47:44

I have a couple questions. First, how do you collect clean water? Next, what do all the numbers on the dial on stage 18.3 do? Thank you!

Phoenix

2017-08-07 00:59:34

To destroy the lamps, it helps to have the rope weapon, but you can destroy them with just about anything that can reach them. There are a couple lamps low enough that you don't need to jump to hit them, in the room where the rope is.

You can find clean water at the river in 5-1. Go to it and press enter.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-08-07 01:43:39

do i click the link on the first post to get the game? how do I set it to English i did not get the option wen I downloaded it?

2017-08-07 08:36:05

Hi.
I get a strange error when I want to start the game. it first gives me a message of some sort, when i hit enter, I hear the update sound and after that an error message pops up. I don't know what might be wrong there because I can't copy the messages. Does someone know what the problem might be?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-08-08 02:39:45

@flackers
I believe the boss is supposed to be higher level than you are for getting the chaos flare (I imagine it probably is if you're on no future.) I could be wrong though, and I'm about to play it again from scratch because it's been like 3 years since I've played it through completely

2017-08-13 23:36:34

How can I get the translation again without buying it a second time?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-08-14 11:15:25

Just a tiny translation issue. It's not very important but thought I'd mention it. On 2.2, if you go to the third door without activating the switch in the room with the falling light bulbs, you get a message telling you it won't open. This message isn't translated.

2017-08-14 22:23:57

hi, does anyone have any tips on how to navigate through stage 21-2? The farthest I've gotten is up the latter at 150,10, up to 150,60, traverse the platform until I get past the security camera at 212,36, fall down to around 207,0, but before I can get to the latter at 310,0, one of the cameras spots me and so many enemies spawn that I can't even hear my speech... I'm loving the game though...

2017-08-16 17:11:07

stirlock:
Please just drop me an email from the address that you purchased the game. I have all transactions logged, so I can reactivate your link and send it back to you.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-08-16 21:23:15

ok.  question.  i don't understand stage 5.3 fish rescue or something like that.  what are u suppose to do?  rescuing fish i know can't be the answer.  i've killed alot of fix and gotten fish scales.  theres even a tree u can go up but i don't understand how to complete that level or ware to go or what to do.  any help will be most helpful thanks.