2017-06-27 10:16:26

JLove wrote:

Ok, this is ridiculous.  Tried again with a different email.  Same fucking issue.  Paste code, nothing happens.  If someone knows how to do this correctly, please let me know.  I got the following code, which I pasted:  账号注册验证码:6887
I know that every single code I receive cannot be invalid.  If someone has a way to create an account correctly, please walk me through it.  It looks completely straightforward, but obviously I am doing something incorrectly.  What is the contact information for the devs?  Maybe theuy can assist me.  Thanks.

After the paste press tab find to ok then space

2017-06-27 11:41:45

There is only a "next" button.  When I press that, it says "submitting...", but then nothing happens.  All I see is the same edit fields for email and verification code, and a next button.  I tried pushing the next button again, but nothing at all happened.  Like I said, this should not be an issue.  It should not be this difficult just to create an account.

2017-06-28 04:10:01

Hi!
When you hit submit button already did you found the finish button or link?
Of course it's might mix up with a chinese words in there.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2017-06-28 10:19:02

OK, need to clarify some things there
@JLove: you only paste the numbers, not the chinese characters.
And about the music problem: I talked to the developer, he told me that this is a critical bug and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-06-28 13:42:19

hi. the original link is broken. how can I get this game? any alternative? thanks

2017-06-28 23:17:13

Ok, so I got my code, put it in, and it worked this time.  Next question:  I saw nothing that said anything about creating a role on that page.  And after I set my password, it took me to the forum page, where all of the posts are.  So how do I go about creating my character now?  I tried signing in through the game itself, and after putting in my email and password, I get the following message:  "Network abnormal.  Exit game."  So what do I do from here?  Apparently I have an account, but the game isn't seeing it, and I am not sure how to go about creating my character, since whenever I sign into the page, all I see are the forums and posts, but nothing about character creation.

2017-06-28 23:32:01

@907 you have to go to the role management menu in the game and press in the option create a role

Sorry for my english

2017-06-29 04:52:32

the main city.
Hi! it was very good to hear that there developer will pay more attention with that musicthat keep playing at the main city.
Because right now so many nubied players did not be able to kill the chicken at all.
That's the reason.
I hope there will fix there bug soon regarding of that issue.
Best!

2017-06-29 10:09:39

Hi Mike!
Here is the link!
So let's me know if you still feel so difficult to get it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/171 … 20king.rar

2017-06-30 12:58:41

hi. i already a level 5 hunter. and I knew that I can learn new skill. but where to learn it? thanks

2017-06-30 19:23:15

you have to go to the college in gingo village and buy the violent marbles

Sorry for my english

2017-07-03 04:01:09

hi there. after successfully registering an account from the website and typing my details like email and password to log in in the game, I got the message network abnormal. what's wrong?

2017-07-03 04:57:44 (edited by bee_songkran 2017-07-03 04:59:23)

Hi did you create your row already?
You have to create your row and class first before sign in.
Best!
Bee!

2017-07-11 05:02:58

Hi again guys!
First about music that keep playing in the city It's been fix already.
I could say it was very good.
smile
By the way look like the Paypall donation link got some problem now.
So many people they are trying to donate to the site but the paypall did not let them donate anymore.
I hope the developer will come and solved that problem soon.
All the best!
Bee!

2017-07-13 07:23:37

Hello everyone. My name's Fai I've use to in the games. I was finally created my new account here. I've been plaything this game and I enjoy it so far. But yesterday I was donated for the game and and I did not get the Ingots in my inventory still. I keep waiting for it been a day already. I hope somebody will check it out for me my ID is 9478 Thanks.

2017-07-14 09:39:07

Hi Fai. Please tell me the date of the donation, I need to check it

KittyGamer2017 wrote:

Hello everyone. My name's Fai I've use to in the games. I was finally created my new account here. I've been plaything this game and I enjoy it so far. But yesterday I was donated for the game and and I did not get the Ingots in my inventory still. I keep waiting for it been a day already. I hope somebody will check it out for me my ID is 9478 Thanks.

2017-07-15 21:05:28

Is there any recordings/walkthroughs for this game? The English documentation is seriously lacking, at least in my version. I appear to have my equipment, but even though I'm standing near hen I can't kill it with my sword.
Also, is the game world huge? If I hit U, I only come up with about five or so places.

2017-07-24 07:04:42

Hi!
Regarding of the people that faceing lag problem.
The solution that I just found out.
I think you guys need to use Vpn for that.
Cause the Game server it was located in China.
So Vpn will be the best solution for that.
Because I did useing vpn already at my side here.
Thing it was seem to work so well.
It was not havy lag anymore.
By the way The game stil got so many thing for people to find out.
So have fun playing guys.
Bee!

2017-07-25 09:43:02

vpn download
https://www.vpn4games.com/en

2017-07-26 21:57:19

Oh, I wanted to play this game so much and so far I did not succeed when playing, whenever I try to open it gives the same message: Application error, please send the "bugs" folder to us, it will help us to Improve the application, thank you! Does anyone on this list have contact with the game developers to solve my problem?

2017-07-26 22:44:37

i have tell developer

2017-07-27 04:24:21

Hi zaiko!
I think you have to do some redownload the game again. It's might be help you some.
Please test to redownload the game again for that.
Best!
Bee!

2017-07-27 13:08:13

hi guys please giveme the link of the game i cant download it

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-07-27 13:51:27

zaiko wrote:

Oh, I wanted to play this game so much and so far I did not succeed when playing, whenever I try to open it gives the same message: Application error, please send the "bugs" folder to us, it will help us to Improve the application, thank you! Does anyone on this list have contact with the game developers to solve my problem?

The reason has been found
you need install vvtts sapi Speech library and
microsoft speech4.0 Interface
you can add skype group, i send you
https://join.skype.com/Sg4RBwz0zde7

2017-07-29 15:35:10

hello, where do I download these add-ons?