2017-07-29 07:39:50

hi all.
I was playing some audio games and got some questions about audiogame developement and some other things.
1. to audiogame developers, where do you find required sounds for an audiogame? And what program do you use to edit sounds? I'm asking this because I played many audio games and some of them have really cool sounds and I want to know how to make cool sounds.
2. to audiogame developers who use python for developement. How do you compile python programs in secure way? Pyinstaller doesn't work for me due to pefile issues , so please tell me a different ways to do this?
thanks

2017-07-29 08:09:30

There are a variety of places to get sounds, such as some [commercial packs] that are around, or from the [Big List of Free Sounds]. Another way may be to get in touch with a musician, there's a fairly large list of peoples soundclouds [here] you can look through. For tools there's Audacity, and I've heard mention of Reaper.

When you say pefile issues, could you elaborate? Alternatively you can use Py2exe or cx_freeze for compiling.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-07-29 08:56:52

Thank you! I tried cx_freeze and it worked on this computer.