2017-07-26 04:49:36

Hi all. I need some help. I have an iBook called What Love Sees. It's a book about 2 blind people that write letters back and forth for a while, then meet in person and pretty much immediately fall in love. Soon after, they are married and having kids. This book focuses on how 2 blind people can live effectively and raise children. It's not an audio book. Can anyone please please help me. I could read it with iBooks on the phone, but, I have a voice in VoiceDreamReader that reads better though. If anyone is willing to help me. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you all so much in advance for any assistance you can offer. Take care and talk soon.

2017-07-26 11:23:45

Hi
You can use Codex by James Scholes to remove the DRM. This program is primarely used for converting kindle books to a better format, but you can also remove the drm with it.
the link is:
http://jscholes.net/project/codex/

2017-07-26 13:11:43

You can in fact transfer a IBook from the IPad to a windows computer VIA ITunes. The last IBook I transferred over to windows was an EPUB with DRM on it. You mainly connect the IOS device to your PC and tell ITunes to transfer purchases. The trick here is figure out where ITunes places the file after the transfer. Once you find that out, can attempt to do whatever you can to remove the DRM from the file. There is a warning here that apple may not stay with the stander EPUB format. As far as I recall, you can do a few more things in IBook that your stander EPUB does not support. HTH.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2017-07-26 13:38:36

You are out of luck.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-07-26 15:43:45

Actually, if your iBook is an EPUB-based book or similar, Epubor EPUB DRM Removal might be the thing for you. Not sue if that only works for Adobe ACSMs or whether it works on all DRM-based EPUBs though.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-07-26 22:20:17

Hi all. the Codex option doesn't seem to work. I do have an app on my Mac Mini called iBookCopby. The unregistered version only allows you to convert only 1 3rd of the book. Guys, I'm sorry to say this as it makes me seem like a kid. But, I almost feel like crying because I can't get this book able to be read by anything accept iBooks. Again, I'm so sorry for saying that. bt, I really really loved the movie and want to read the book so bad. But VoiceOver's voices just can't read as well as I'd like.