2017-07-24 13:16:16

hello all i want haunted factory game. i found it in audiogames.net but the link is broken. so if you have please give me a link. thanks

2017-07-24 22:36:20

Unfortunately, Haunted factory is pretty much gone perminantly along with pirate memory game.

The two used a very early version of Klango, back when it was going to be more of a development platform for audio games and other software and long before it evolved into a sort of halfway social network and got  down in shenanigans.

while pirate memory game did install the environment, since pirate memory game is gone, haunted factory couldnt' even be installed if it were still around.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-24 22:47:56

I have Pirate Memory Game and a registration code, but I'm not gonna post it publicly anywhere, since as unfortunate as it is, these games were never officially declared abandonware. Klango kind of was unofficially since the simplito dev team wanted nothing to do with Klango anymore, but that may not mean a thing if they weren't officially declared abandonware. Both installs required a key to continue the installation, and although I have keys for both games, the only full version setup I have is Pirate Memory Game. The only Haunted Factory setup I have is the demo, and those can't be registered whatever you do. So unfortunately, unless someone has the setup *key probably not needed as one's already around* for haunted factory, that game seems to be permanently gone. As for Pirate Memory, well we'll leave that one up to the mods, i e should we treat it like Bavisoft/code factory knowing that we have some information that could hint at the fact they want nothing to do with the games, or treat it like Bsc in terms of knowing nothing about the status of the games until later last year.

2017-07-24 23:10:59

In addition, the web site of:

http://klango.net

, as crazy as it seems, is still

2017-07-24 23:14:28

online? Yup, it's still online. Apparently they said all they'll do now is pay fro the server to stay up, but nothing more. Although some activity must've happened on the site, because they did remove the ivona promo that was still up there years after their contract with Ivona expired.

2017-07-24 23:58:42

@jack:

The games are abandonwave as even in Poland here we cannot get the copies of it, they are not supporting it so if you have the game and the key it will be nothing wrong to post it. I have it too but I have only the polish versions of Haunted factory and pirate memory.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-07-25 01:54:33

Alright Lirin, check your pm's.

2017-07-25 03:43:43

I want that game too.
send me a PM with all the games and a key for it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-07-25 05:40:50

Hello
I'd like to have the games too.
please email the links to me if possible
[email protected]

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2017-07-25 12:41:20

hello jack please upload it here i want game. if you want to send it for me my email address is [email protected]. thanks.

2017-07-25 14:55:22

oh yeah it's better to send them via email. mine is:
[email protected]

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-07-25 22:17:44

can you please send me the games too if you can? My email is [email protected]
Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-26 04:59:03

I'd love to get these games if at all possible. I did buy Haunted Factory but lost everything do to my PC crashing a long time ago.my email is
[email protected]
Thanks
As far as Klango. It's pretty much still around, just under a different name. Elten. It is even still being updated with betas and RC's at the moment. It's web site is
www.elten.net
I believe. If not, you can google Elten and you'll find it promptly.

2017-07-26 06:25:12

Sean, I heard of Elten, but is it that same dev team from klango that is developing Elten? As for Haunted Factory, do you still have the purchase email from when you bought the game?

2017-07-26 08:07:52

hello jack when you send me the game?

2017-07-26 08:32:02

Hey there, may I please have the game too? My email is: [email protected]

2017-07-26 14:50:05

Hi.
If you can, please send the games to:
[email protected]
Thanks in advance.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-27 02:03:36

Hi I would like them too.  [email protected]

2017-07-27 11:39:24

Hello.
I want the game too
[email protected]

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-07-27 17:23:19

Pm for me please. I'd love it too.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-08-06 05:18:04

Hi, please can I have the games to?
My email address is
[email protected]
You can also PM me if you want.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-08-06 21:28:27

Hi, does anyone have this game? If so, please can you send me a private message? Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-08-07 11:29:35

hello. If you can send me the game also, it would be appreciated.
my mail is:
[email protected]
Greetings

2017-08-07 12:25:22

jack wrote:

I have Pirate Memory Game and a registration code, but I'm not gonna post it publicly anywhere, since as unfortunate as it is, these games were never officially declared abandonware. Klango kind of was unofficially since the simplito dev team wanted nothing to do with Klango anymore, but that may not mean a thing if they weren't officially declared abandonware. Both installs required a key to continue the installation, and although I have keys for both games, the only full version setup I have is Pirate Memory Game. The only Haunted Factory setup I have is the demo, and those can't be registered whatever you do. So unfortunately, unless someone has the setup *key probably not needed as one's already around* for haunted factory, that game seems to be permanently gone. As for Pirate Memory, well we'll leave that one up to the mods, i e should we treat it like Bavisoft/code factory knowing that we have some information that could hint at the fact they want nothing to do with the games, or treat it like Bsc in terms of knowing nothing about the status of the games until later last year.

can you send it to me in private?

2017-08-07 13:07:06

Guys, this guy will never send you this game so I think it's not worth to post your e-mail here. big_smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759