2017-07-16 16:33:17

ah sorry, I thought you were saying that each individual player would consume 20 MB per minute. If that figure is your expected total for your entire player base then that isn't so bad.
How far along in development are you?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-07-18 20:57:57

I haven't seen a trailer. I also haven't seen an email from you. I'm starting to think that this is probably click bate, or a hokes.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-07-18 23:49:37

starting to think the same thing. I haven't had any response either.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-07-20 16:34:20 (edited by vlad25 2017-07-20 16:35:19)

ok, guys. here is the thing. i used to host this game a long time ago for like 1 or 2 days. it's basically a thing which is similar to those fps-s that are right now. though he is trying to make progresses and add more stuff it takes some time for him to do so. so that's why you don't see any kind of trailers or anything yet. and besides, the code is pretty weird because it lags pretty bad and i am hosting other games and they do not do that.

2017-07-20 17:51:28

Hmm, sorry to say, but sounds like this game needs a lot of work to be successful.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-21 21:52:11

Has there been any news about this game, or has anyone from this thread been contacted to be part of the beta?
It happens so often that people post about amazing projects only to have them be completely made up, so it would be really nice to have confirmation that this is indeed a real thing.  I've been checking back to this thread and I'm curious to know why there haven't been any updates.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-07-21 22:34:40

Agreed. It seems like the guy just vanished off the face of the earth. I remember a few years ago, around the time Psycho Strike coming out, somebody posted a topic in general game discussion, asking people to help with voice work, and sounds, as well as a second programmer. This might be the same guy, or a coincidence, or it could be click bate.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-07-24 08:09:25 (edited by Saman 2017-07-24 08:13:34)

hey foax. excuse me for not answering to you. Yeah. The game is still in development. But unfortunately i had some works on my back about a week, but yeah,  am here to work on it again. Well first, let me reply  to your questions one by one. Reply to post 26: " How far along in development are you?"
Well, to tell you the truth, the game is still underconstruction. They're plenty of stuff you can do such as murdering, but i got stuck  cause i was in need of  some sounds for the other parts of it. But i guess finally i found some and now am gunna start working on it.
reply to post 27:" I haven't seen a trailer. I also haven't seen an email from you. I'm starting to think that this is probably click bate, or a hokes."
yeah, i was very busy as i said. So sorry if you disturbed. I'll answer you  back as soon as i make some bulky  changes to the game.
at post 32: "Agreed. It seems like the guy just vanished off the face of the earth. I remember a few years ago, around the time Psycho Strike coming out, somebody posted a topic in general game discussion, asking people to help with voice work, and sounds, as well as a second programmer. This might be the same guy, or a coincidence, or it could be click bate." no am not that guy. I wanna just add cool stuff and then make a  trailor but if you want it asap, let me complete some stuff and then i'll release  a trailor from it.
Sorry again from ya all guys if you thought it's a  fake post or stuff like that.
My skype is: saman201533. If you've got any questions, problems and such please write down to me in my skype thanks. I visit to my email box every month or so.
Well have a nice day
Greets

2017-07-24 12:19:17

ok from vlad's description I have gotten a bit suspicious, and thus must ask the following question: Is this using ultrapower sourcecode?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-24 15:19:11

Keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-24 16:02:25

Well, thanks for getting back on the forum. I'm sorry about your back. If you ever need sounds, feel free to contact me. There are several other great sound designers on this forum, as well. Also, based on what you said, about checking your email once a month or something, how do you live? I check my email like 3 times in one hour. Just saying.

2017-07-24 16:27:11 (edited by Saman 2017-07-24 16:28:06)

hey at post 34: No i've coded it from scratch and trying  to make it myself. Am not that kind of people  who just copy other's open source games, and just call it their own game. There're alot of examples outside.
Anyways thanks for ya all guys for being here and supporting me!
Greets

2017-07-24 19:03:55

ok thank you for clarifying. I have sent an email back when you created this topic expressing interest in joining the beta team.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-24 19:09:39

I also posted my email so youcan add me to the beta team. If you can't find the post, it's on my profile.

2017-07-24 20:56:27

thanks again. I'm proud of being helped by  you guys Thanks again in total.

2017-07-24 21:47:05

Hi.

If spots are still open, i'd like to test.

my email address is [email protected]

Thanks

I'm gone for real :)

2017-07-24 22:52:37

Hello,
@bryan: As I'm not technically advanced to host a server, and or downloading a 5.555555 gb of that files, I don't know if that's the right way to program it.
@González: My EMAIL is
[email protected]
Can you please add me?

73 Wj3u