2017-07-22 10:50:15

Hello,
I have cleared the game tree times now. Is there anything more I can collect?
I have collected 4 cheat files... How many of them are in the game to unlock?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-07-22 12:13:29

hi if you beat the game the 1st time you unlock difficulties. There is an item somewhere in your house that usually does nothing but when you beat the game it allows you to cycle between normal, hell, and no-future.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-22 13:39:23

Yes, I have finished the game on nofuture and hell

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-07-22 15:12:48

there are also 12 treasure boxes that unlock more text files, beat the game on no future and you'll be asked to pick one after
there is also a jukebox somewhere in your house, where exactly I do not remember

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-22 22:38:43

Is the Yukebox that chest in the store room?

2017-07-24 09:52:05

Isn't there a secret weapon somewhere too?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-02-03 16:17:52

Oh, refreshingg the topic. Does this secret weapon really exists?

2018-02-04 04:48:00

No, it does not have any secret weapons. Just 9.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.