2017-07-19 16:12:10

Sadly there isn't. The problem being that we haven't done this before. We actually just talked about this at a team meeting last night—that sometimes we think something is going to take us "a lot of time" and it gets done in two days; other times we think something is going to be "a quick fix" and it takes us weeks. It's just so hard to predict. I will say that the major unfinished elements of the game are progressing at a good pace right now and we don't have any major hold-ups like we've had at some points. But that's about all I've got for you, sadly.

2017-07-21 00:02:58

It'll take as long as it takes. That's how long it's going to be.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-07-21 02:05:15

I too am excited to play the game, but while I can hope that the testing process will go smoothly, and not take too long, the reality is that it might take some time, and that's OK, because it gives the dev team a chance to iron out stuff so we all have a better experience when it drops.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-07-21 03:49:18

Exactly. I'd much rather have a program as reasonably free of bugs as possible than a rushed one. I know it's not going to be completely bug free because such a program has yet to come along, but this way it'll be as stable as they can make it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-07-21 13:00:47

Exactly. Take your time Joseph. Since also I think, the game is not complete yet, when it comes to music, dialogs and some touches as this seems.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-07-21 19:29:11

Oh what ever. Stop procrastinating, you slackers. I want AHC yesterday! Need to get revenge on Qru'na'Gnorh, Orc Prince of the Stonevale Tribe, mightiest of the dark armies of Morgoth. Plus I want my own pet baby balrog to train up and bring to fight other people's monsters. Balrogina, I choose you!

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-07-21 20:14:57

hahahahahaha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-21 21:05:20

I too am excited to play but as it stands waiting patiently is our best option. I sadly won't be able to play it on release, but when I do buy it I have no doubts it'll be awesome.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-21 23:11:05

Totally off topic, but I was thinking about my baby balrog pokemon I mentioned earlier, and why hasn't someone done a pun on that demon to make an actual pokemon? Balfrog is a huge frog wreathed in flames. Its skin is covered in biologically engineered slime that is highly flammable. If it touches you, you become much more vulnerable to fire attacks. It sports a long whip-like tongue covered in wicked barbs with which it can ensnare an opponent, bringing him into contact with its deadly skin. A mighty pair of hind legs on this beast allow it to leap great distances, and once airborn, a pair of membranous wings on its back can allow it to glide upon the superheated drafts that its flaming body creates, though they are too delicate to perform actual flight. Blah, blah, blah.

Now to work on its evolution, toadem.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-07-22 15:38:10

lolerskates

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united