2017-07-22 10:52:36

Hello,
as the topic name states... Can community request adding games to the database? Or the developer need to.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-07-23 18:04:40

Db answer whaaaat?

~do you mean This game or something else.

if you mean the game called the game, well firstly you just lost, secondly so did I, and thirdly unless your counting your brain as a computer I don't think The game counts big_smile.

If you don't mean that the game when you say the game, which the game are you talking about, since there are lots of the games out there that could be the game you mean when you say the game, assuming of course you don't mean by the game the game I just said, I mean the game I said when I said the game previously in this topic about the game and posted the Wikipedia link to the game so you knew the game I meant when I said the game.

Hmmmm, hopefully that is clear.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)