2017-07-20 14:14:44

Niklas wrote:

hi minefriendly, just to inform you, i got your PM and answered it. Maybe I can be helpfull in other ways?

Hello Niklas,

I did indeed received your first PM and responded to it. Were you able to get my reply to your PM?

Please do let me know if you were able to get my reply to your response. 

Thank you very much in advance.

2017-07-20 16:35:14

Hello,
If there is something I can help with in this projecct feel free to write an email to
[email protected]

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-07-20 16:38:51

nuno69 wrote:

Hello,
If there is something I can help with in this projecct feel free to write an email to
[email protected]

Hello there nuno69, 

I very much appreciate you willing to support any ways possible. I will surely email you shortly in order to open up a communication dialogue so we can discuss how you can get involved. smile

2017-07-20 17:48:58

Hi.
So, have you thought about how to make a video with more detailes on how the gameplay works etc? How will you make blind people interested in the game, who don't know much about the game?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-20 18:00:21

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
So, have you thought about how to make a video with more detailes on how the gameplay works etc? How will you make blind people interested in the game, who don't know much about the game?

Hello SLJ thank you for following up with your advice,

We sure had thoughts on how to do it, we are just at the stage of networking in order to reach out the required people in order to produce said audio overview of the gameplay, what is occurring around the player, and so on to assure that the blind community will be able to be move involved in our project.

We welcome any help we can receive in order to successfully get this on the roll and/or with any other components of this project. smile

If you or anyone else have any other questions or concerns feel free to voice them out as well. smile

2017-07-21 08:08:34

Thanks for your reply. I'll think about the best way to do this, and let you know if I'm able to come up with something useful.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-21 11:35:55

@slj, the basic idea of minecraft has been explained in this topic before. What it basically comes down to is an almost infinit, randomly generated? world made up of blocks. These blocks are all made up of a speciffic resource e.G. Stone, wood, metals like iron or silver etc. These blocks can be picked up, transported, and put down somewhere else to form 3d structures or they can be used in the crafting of items. Speaking of items there actually are a lot of them, for example pickaxes to mine things or weapons to kill stuff. In the game's survival mode, there is a day/night cycle, and when it is night time monsters come out like spiders, creepers, or zombies. You can take shelter in structures you have built to avoid them or you can attempt to kill them for loot. There are also animals you can capture, or raise and kill for food which is something you need to survive in the survival mode. In the game I think is also a creative mode where its always day time, you can freely pick up, put down, and build with any blocks you wish and there is no way for you to die. Then there's of course mods, expansion packs and online play with other users. There's probably much, much more detail in the game that I don't know of but that's the basic idea.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-07-21 14:19:52

SLJ wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I'll think about the best way to do this, and let you know if I'm able to come up with something useful.

Anytime my fellow supporter!

connor142 wrote:

@slj, the basic idea of minecraft has been explained in this topic before. What it basically comes down to is an almost infinit, randomly generated? world made up of blocks. These blocks are all made up of a speciffic resource e.G. Stone, wood, metals like iron or silver etc. These blocks can be picked up, transported, and put down somewhere else to form 3d structures or they can be used in the crafting of items. Speaking of items there actually are a lot of them, for example pickaxes to mine things or weapons to kill stuff. In the game's survival mode, there is a day/night cycle, and when it is night time monsters come out like spiders, creepers, or zombies. You can take shelter in structures you have built to avoid them or you can attempt to kill them for loot. There are also animals you can capture, or raise and kill for food which is something you need to survive in the survival mode. In the game I think is also a creative mode where its always day time, you can freely pick up, put down, and build with any blocks you wish and there is no way for you to die. Then there's of course mods, expansion packs and online play with other users. There's probably much, much more detail in the game that I don't know of but that's the basic idea.

Hello Connor142,

While I appreciate your efforts to help explain somewhat the game is about. I believe it just as important to understand why SLJ is saying what being said. 

What SLJ is saying that in order to supply feed backs on ramping up accessibly, the community need to have an understanding of an active audio based game play. 

To assesses such as but not limited to...

What's accessible and what's not

What's the best way to make those non accessible components accessible 

While keeping the last point in mind to asses what the best ways are to "combine" said accessible features

I am quite sure there are more involved but I believe those cover the main objectives to eventually meet everyone's who is here end goal. Being able to be more involved in the making of said features and eventually being able to play the game.

As always we appreciate everyone inputs and any support that they are able to extend at this point in time.