asredojevic wrote:SLJ wrote:
Better than Swamp? Nah, I don't agree at all there. Where is the armor? Where are the quest? Missions? Random events? The mini games? Swamp have many more skills you can upgrade. Human vs. robots is a good game, but better than Swamp? No...
well, Why would we need armer if we can just allocate our stat points to max hp and defence. Quests and missions are practicly y that you go froo all of the maps, You don't nee to be toled what you have to do! Randem events can happen by them selfs . Can they not? hahahahahahahaha.
1. Why would you need armor? To protect yourself of course when being hit.
2. Regarding missions and quest, I don't get this argument. What is the reason for going through all the maps if you have no missions to do?
4. You don't have to be told what to do. This is the reason for missions and quests in Swamp is an optional thing. You can do them if you wants to.
5. No, random events do not happen by themself in Swamp, and there haven't been any like this in HVR as far as I know.
6. Where comes the multiplayer and interacting part with the other players in HVR?
7. Why are we even comparing two games which are that much different?
We are comparing them because they are practicly the same game. Only difference is that in one you kill robots in other zombies. I don't know what's the difference between the defence as statistic it self and if you just wear something what increases the defence stat. I agree that there is not so mutch player colabiration in the game, but we can expect it. And what have you expected? That every single day should have a party with music volume set on to 100% and adding a map wich has robots wich drive you crazy? Well, if it is happening on swamp, then... No wander that you all think this is dul.
follow me on twitter. @big_gun04
Yes, I am loaded, but I am not going to shoot you unless you give me a reason. do note though, one shot and it's lights out!
If you want to have a conversation with out any mention of gun's, add me on skype, live:acaa.faaca.