2017-07-17 19:36:31

Well folks, this may be the week. If it does happen, it'll be the samsung galaxy s8 for me.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-17 21:23:44

OK, I am not going to read through all this stuff, so sorry if I have said everything that was said before.
My first mobile phone ith touch screen was an iPhone5, I thought it was good phone, but the closed archicture made me switch to Android.
I have bought Samsung Galaxy s5 neo phone, and I was really surprised how I liked Android.
The only thing that is better on iOS is gaming. On ANdroid you don't have much games, but even with that its a lot better system than iOS, in my opinion

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-07-18 07:46:09

One way to find games for Android easily, is to

2017-07-18 19:43:01

Is to...

2017-07-18 22:37:44

I mostly play interactive fictions on android. It's fun

:)

2017-07-19 00:47:01

I gotta say, after about an hour of fiddling with the samsung setup and voice assistant tutorial, Android 7 on a galaxy s8 isn't nearly as bad as people say it is. the keyboard is manageable as well. I just need to figure out how to switch to English US so I can purchase eloquence from the play store. The setup had me on english Canada which is the default, but I couldn't figure out how to change that screen.

2017-07-19 07:48:39

So far, haven't had any bad expereicnes with Android other than things definitely being harder to find in the area of settings and the like. But the screen does seem to be more sensative than that of IOS, in that it's a lot easier to do accidental gestures. It's not a bad thing, just means you have to be more precise and deliberate with what you do. but the stock samsung keyboard is awesome! All it needs is dictation, and I'd be happy with it.

2017-07-19 09:06:51

@assault_freak, If you need any help, I am here. You can either send an e-mail to me, or simply we can talk on this topic.

2017-07-19 17:21:39

Thanks. So far, it's a little bit more teedious than I'm used to, but that's normal when switching to a new platform... and of course, Android still has awhile to go. But it's not nearly as mesy as everyone says. The real test will be when my iphone stops being a phone and just sits on my shelf as a glorified ipod later today as that's when my number will transfer over. I do hope Voice Assistant and Talkback both continue being updated, as right now I like VA's control a bit more.