SLJ wrote:
asredojevic wrote:
SLJ wrote:

Better than Swamp? Nah, I don't agree at all there. Where is the armor? Where are the quest? Missions? Random events? The mini games? Swamp have many more skills you can upgrade. Human vs. robots is a good game, but better than Swamp? No...

well, Why would we need armer if we can just allocate our stat points to max hp and defence. Quests and  missions are practicly y that you go froo all of the maps, You don't nee to be  toled what you have to do! Randem events  can happen by them  selfs . Can they not? hahahahahahahaha.

1. Why would you need armor? To protect yourself of course when being hit.
2. Regarding missions and quest, I don't get this argument. What is the reason for going through all the maps if you have no missions to do?
4. You don't have to be told what to do. This is the reason for missions and quests in Swamp is an optional thing. You can do them if you wants to.
5. No, random events do not happen by themself in Swamp, and there haven't been any like this in HVR as far as I know.
6. Where comes the multiplayer and interacting part with the other players in HVR?
7. Why are we even comparing two games which are that much different?

We are comparing them because they are practicly the same game. Only  difference is  that in one you kill robots in other zombies. I don't know what's  the difference between the defence as statistic it self and if you just  wear something what increases the  defence stat. I agree that there is not so mutch player colabiration  in the game, but we can expect  it. And what have you expected? That every single day should have a party with music volume set on to  100% and adding a map wich has robots wich drive you crazy? Well, if it is happening on swamp,  then... No wander that  you all think this is dul.

don't make me angry or I will shoot you with my sticky laser!

Thumbs up

So, for how long time have you played Swamp online? I don't get your arguments at all. If you don't like Swamp, then just don't play it.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

I have been playing swamp for over 3 years since version 2.8 and I have many reasons not to want to buy more accounts due to lack of game update and many other things. It's my opinion and my taste for not liking this game anymore. If you like and defend so much it the problem is yours. We ended this topic here because we should not be discussing swamp here

Thumbs up

zaiko wrote:

I have been playing swamp for over 3 years since version 2.8 and I have many reasons not to want to buy more accounts due to lack of game update and many other things. It's my opinion and my taste for not liking this game anymore. If you like and defend so much it the problem is yours. We ended this topic here because we should not be discussing swamp here

Was it me who started to discuss Swamp in this topic?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

Thumbs up

zaiko wrote:
Was it me who started to discuss Swamp in this topic?
Did not start, but you commented, the fact that you comment is already participating in the subject big_smile

Thumbs up

hi.
i want a map lists from hvr

Thumbs up

Guise, wouldn't it be better if we just stop fighting and let everyone play what they like? Those who like swamp, none of us  forbid them to go there. For those like me who like Humans vs robots, let them hang all they there. Kind regards, Aleksandar

Thumbs up

Hi.
It would be awesome to hear about any future plans for HVR.

Best regards SLJ.

Thumbs up

is this game still a thing, and if so, download link?

Thumbs up

hi all

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
It would be awesome to hear about any future plans for HVR.

we will remake downloader, robots and weapons, downloader will be download new sounds instead all zip archive, robots will be smarter, weapons will be have clips

ernie wrote:

is this game still a thing, and if so, download link?

http://ch-games.ru/hvr.zip

Thumbs up +1

[wow], cooooool. and i have another idea, can you make a way to take players in are vehicles?

Thumbs up

I can't find a download link.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

Thumbs up

this is a link: http://ch-games.ru/hvr.zip

Thumbs up

Hi, it would be [wow], if we can fight in a car, that we can have some kind of radar wich will tell us are there any robots neer. Also, I think that we should turn like in move1 mode, because this is very difficult for fighting. I also agree to be added more player colabaration. Continue the nice work guise!.

Thumbs up

Hi. Please, is on this game some shortcuts like in swamp? for example. forest north 300 tiles. Because it would be very nice, If we can go to other maps without searching. I am level 33, and I don't know where to go.

Thumbs up

can you make a way to take players in are vehicles?

Thumbs up

And another questions. How can I use inventory? I have 90 throving knifes, but I can't use it. and How can I sell items?

Thumbs up

danstiv, y i dont bilder?

Thumbs up

HHHello, my name is cemal in my game.
inventory, although there are many wepoen and ammo, I can't use them.
it's been since the last update unfortunately.
can you help me?

Thumbs up

What the probleme for the game and the server aaaaaaaaaaaaaa , there are maps has become the biggest of my level. why is it so, I need help also weapons... has become expensive, and deleted a lot of weapons , you developers what happened........................................
encer me please

Thumbs up

my wepoen in my inventore bat i can't use

Thumbs up

Is there a link I can download it from? Obviously the signatures are gone, so I can't find it.

Thumbs up

stupid riply
mahahahahahaahaahahahahaah what is that

Thumbs up

same here, i would like to give this game a try, but cannot find a link to the page. can any one post a link to the page or a link to down load? Thanks

Thumbs up

here is the link guys, try it. http://ch-games.ru/hvr.zip

Thumbs up