2017-07-14 17:52:29

Hello.

A forum member recently contacted me by the forum mail system asking if there was a way to check which email address they signed up with and change it if it was incorrect.

The answer is yes. If you go to profile>identity, you can see what mail address you signed up with and there is an option to change to a different one.

I answered  the email I was sent about this, however manifestly if the email address said person is using is indeed incorrect they will not get my reply  (since the forum forwards a notification and email to the registered email address for that account).

I would contact the member via private message, however as they are using the forum mail system, I would guess they do not check their private messages.

so, here is the confirmation for the person who contacted me whom I am not naming in case they  wish to keep the fact that they're in technical difficulties quiet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)