2017-07-14 16:01:26

I had some issues, but i am back now! I am glad that the game is still actively developed. I thought to check here for the latest gossip and catch up on the recent changes but i was surprised to find nothing here! So I got scared the game discontinued. This game had a lot of potential then, and it's seems even better now four months later. So for starters: many things changed since the last time i played this. Even my old account wasn't there, but at least none took my name!
Here is my impressions report so far. It is still as accessible as ever. And -surprisingly- still free like before ;not freemium!.
I also think it responds much faster than i remember it. So I am not sure if i lost my account from a server change, or because i didn't log in over four months. Anyway. There is a new option to disable some of the graphics, to make the game even faster. Less typos, and a new story to play. There was also some new repeating quests i haven't found before in the first area, so i assume they are new as well! The old coven story is still there but somehow i ended up in a completely different route than before!
Bottom line, if you are like me and haven't played this for a long time then give it a try again! And of course if your account is deleted you can use my referral link to register: http://erannorth.com/register.php?ref=melisanthe 
I am not even sure what this will do, but I smell extra rewards! big_smile