2017-07-14 08:25:53

Hubble bubble toil and trouble. Well without the bubbles, and the trouble, and the bull, though  folks over at Grabbit have certainly been toiling to bring us this new update of the audiogame hub see index, ---- and now that I think about it, had quite a lot of trouble with Apple too, and hay there is certainly a lot of i's in there, though whether any are eyes of newt I don't know.

Either way, the new update, audiohub 2.0 has got several major changes including 58 new achievements, three new minigames, super simon blackjack and bomb disarmer, remastered menus and leader boards for each game, not to mention a news section and several contrast and font updates to make the text more readable for those who use it.
The games can be played on Ios or Android and are completely free if you don't mind adds, though if you want to donate to the project to fund more games at the hub you can have the adds removed too.

For more information and comments please use This here forum toppic happy hubbing, and hopefully no Scottish kings will get stabbed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)