2017-07-11 22:43:32

Hello, Can someone suggest a playlist with relaxing background music? I know that I can search for it but, Still want to know what do you all Guise think.
Greetings Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-07-12 07:19:03

I recommend you anything from this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianvonZiegler/videos

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-07-12 16:40:57

I don't have a playlist to offer, but can say that I usually have my Echo playing a local classical music station I can't receive any other way or a station on Amazon Music called Classical Focus.

2017-07-13 08:44:34

Thanks to all of you

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-07-13 11:32:45

hello.
i like chillout, and lounge music. wind of buri, but only his moments of life, cities in the clouds, and -main- series. martin grey and his solitudes radio show is great, too. if not chillout, then ambient music. and no, i dont mean brian eno. i mean steve roach, mathias grassow, max corbacho, and robert richs -sleep- and -somnium- long-long compositions. if you dont like ambient, try max richters -sleep- eight-hour classical minimalistic piece.
hth,
M.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2017-07-14 05:44:58

I do not use playlists myself, but occasionally do use Classic fm radio, website and online play function is here,

I also get news from them, though being as they also play a lot of film score and some rousing things, I'm not sure you would call them relaxing big_smile.

Usually if I want something specifically relaxing myself I'll stick  some Lorina Mckennit, some of Mike Oldfield's quieter stuff or something like Beahtoven's pastoral symphony, or a lot of things by Ludavico Ionaudi.

Generally though I will say I don't tend to use music as background, I mostly just do what I do anyway and if I want to listen to music I'll do that more actively. The only time I tend to deliberately stick on background music is when friends come over, and usually then it's something that we like and can comment on like a selection of good film score themes.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)