2017-07-11 10:35:34

Hopefully one of the team will let us know. It'd be great if that's the case. I just got the idea somewhere that there were still little bits here and there that would still need auto translate.

2017-07-11 10:57:13

If you have the dictionary, you don't need the JGT addon, since the game is 99% translated call it fully,but there might be a few ods and ends the team may have missed.

People who don't want to support or can't such a good game as this through buying the dictionary,with over 100% more content than any payed game out there still of course have the option to just use the addon and play it in english or any other language.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-07-11 17:15:32 (edited by assault_freak 2017-07-12 08:59:31)

There are indeed a few odds and n's here and there, but nothing that is super major that we aren't ware of. IF you would like to solve these issues faster, please document the lines that you are finding that are not translated and either email them to Yukio or post them here with the location of the line and what it says in Japanese. Also make sure the japanese copies correctly please. Thank you! Aside from these small oversights, people are definitely correct about no longer needing the jgt addon anymore or any other translation service.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-12 00:24:40

So, the game is erroring out with a Japanese error message, the update link for the dropbox file is 404ing on me... Please upload a more permanent version of this update file, or make a version of the installer with the newest update in it, as i've bought the translation, but can't use it because of this. Thanks.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-07-12 04:01:31 (edited by nyanchan 2017-07-12 04:02:40)

OK, I'll make the full installer in a few days. But sorry if the server stops due to too much traffic. I really don't know how much the limit of bandwidth on my server is; I couldn't get the answer even though I emailed my server provider about that. Hope they can increase the limit since I'm paying for it every year.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-07-12 07:40:18

nyanchan wrote:

OK, I'll make the full installer in a few days. But sorry if the server stops due to too much traffic. I really don't know how much the limit of bandwidth on my server is; I couldn't get the answer even though I emailed my server provider about that. Hope they can increase the limit since I'm paying for it every year.

If you need an alternative host, I might be able to offer you something for free. Please send me a private mail, not private message, if you need this, and we'll figure something out.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-12 08:41:41

Hi slj and thanks for your offer.
I'll first see how it works with my personal Ubuntu server, and if it doesn't work as expected, I may ask you for something.

2017-07-12 19:30:44

Hi.
I am a bit confused right here, where can I actually buy the translation? Somehow I get an error when I click that link.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-12 21:27:51

This link works just fine.
http://www.nyanchangames.com/order/bk3translate.html

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-12 22:08:32

Hi

Sory for my bad English, I'm french.
I've a issue. I'm in stage 13-3, I'm in the sky. I destroy all the obstacles, but at coordinate 1900, there is an obstacle that I can't dstroy. I do fire but that not destroy. How to do?

Thanks

2017-07-12 22:55:53

Hello! So this is my first playthrough of this game, and so far I'm really enjoying it. I do have a question though about 8.1

Possibel spoiler

So on stage 8.1, you're going left. You get through the first phase, and you're crossing the river. You see this lonely little platform so you grapple up to it. Apparently there's something here that you need to give chaos nuts to, but I don't think it's translated yet so I'm not sure what to do. I have just made it to stage 9, so maybe I'll need to come back later?

thanks,
Michael

2017-07-13 00:39:34

@gamer95440
You get past that barrier by turning around with shift left, then turning back with shift right and firing some more , and keep doing that until you destroy it.
@drums61999
the little platform on 8-1 is a little trickier to explain. You need jump shoes. You get these by flying past the landing zone on one of the levels of stage 6 until you get to the end and the plane turns itself around, I think it might be 6-3. You then need to put on the shoes and jump on those stones in order from left to right, but you have to get them all one after another without stopping. But in my opinion, the pay off is not worth the hassle.

2017-07-13 02:29:13

The full update for 1.88 is here:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/coun … download=1
If the link above doesn't work, go to
http://nyar.me/nn3_setup.exe

2017-07-13 12:39:29

When I started BK3 just now it tried to update the translation dictionary, but I got an error that said something like: An update was found but it could not be applied locally. download it from nyanchangames.com.
Where do you download translation updates if you already own a copy of the translation pack?

2017-07-13 12:44:05

I got the same error upon trying to run the game, so I downloaded the link he gave in post 439. Upon unpacking the dictionary file, and trying to run play.exe, I get the following error:
Error
#Error 12graphic 149  -->“à•”ƒGƒ‰[‚ª”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(12)
OK
How can I get the game working with the latest version?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-13 13:27:01

Yes, that's the full installer for the latest version. I had my dictionary file backed up on my external hard drive, so I just repasted it into the games folder. You'll have to get him to resend you the dictionary file if you don't have it anymore.. I'm sure he'll resend it to you. smile

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-13 13:31:47

I don't get the situation happening here. For me, everything is working properly. I've tested both in English and Japanese, but no weird message at all.

2017-07-13 13:36:05

I'm a bit confused now as to what sort of update it's trying to install, and what I need to download. It mentioned a translation update prior to getting the error message, so I assumed it was for the translation pack. I'm downloading the link in post 439 now, but if it's for the game itself, I'm not sure that will fix it because the game is probably already up to date. Really don't know what's going on at the moment.

2017-07-13 13:49:35

The update thing is certainly for software side. Can you check the version number on your machine by following steps?
- Open readme.txt
- Although it's mostly in Japanese, check the third line and read the 1.xx number there.

2017-07-13 14:05:57

It's version 1.87

2017-07-13 14:17:40

Then you need to download the full installer from my post above. Auto updating to 1.87 to 88 is disabled.

2017-07-13 14:22:52 (edited by flackers 2017-07-13 14:23:51)

I did it and it's now working fine. Thanks.

2017-07-13 14:27:47

Alright then. Sorry for some cumbersome steps.

2017-07-13 14:34:00

hi
I m download latest version
then paste translation file in the game folder
and when I m run the game I have message
---------------------------
Error
#Error 12
-->“ą•”ƒGƒ‰[‚Ŗ”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(12)

OK   

2017-07-13 14:38:31

Is anyone in the same situation? I'm testing with the same procedure, but cannot reproduce the issue.