2007-10-30 16:57:34

Hi

Can i know if drive has a website where i can play the game, instead of downloading the game? Thanks.

TL

2007-10-31 13:02:58

No, I am only awear of the version you download.

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2010-02-06 13:22:50

Well i do not have any idea about it but i try to search out  and get back soon.
Thank you.

2010-02-07 15:24:22

Drive is a download only game, as far as I know. It was a project, I believe, for a university or something.

2010-02-07 16:32:16

And if you care to check the previous post was from 2007. Gotta love that thread necromancy.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-02-08 08:27:19

To be honest I'm not certain whether jackycharles is a spambot or not. Discussion of silent hill and shen mu in the intro thread and phrases like "I've been here before" suggested that he/she was, ---- but the mail address didn't look too suspect and I couldn't find any dodgy links in the sig, so I decided to let things be and see what happened, ---- if we got a load of spam afterall my suspects would be confirmed.

Jackycharles, if you are indeed a real person and not a spambot, my profuse appologies for the commnt, and I hope you find the idea of games played entirely through audio interesting,---- though most of our members cannot generally play fully 3D graphical mainstream stuff like silent hill. I'd certainly prefer a new member to a spambot.

If however we don't get response to this fairly soon (ie, within the next few days), ---- I'll take appropriate measures.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-13 12:33:49

I love Drive the streets and race to victory in this awesome racing game..

2011-01-13 14:02:41

hi HGHLuca
i m recomendation
top speed 3
it is verry good racing game

2011-02-15 16:46:01

Yeah,
Drive is nothing I think. I think drive isn't a raceing game, because no cars in the track other than our car.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-15 20:33:39

I think Drive does not even pretend to try being a true racing game. It's just an unique game genre, an audiogame experiment that I don't dare to classify. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2012-01-17 15:20:57

This recipe is really very amazing I also made this at my home. This time I came here to search some salads for my family. Does anyone know any  salad recipe then please share it with me.
best uk VPN

2012-01-18 14:49:02

spam bot, spam bot, spam bot, spam bot!

I really cant understand how come those pop in between any random topics and pretend to be like a human? lol

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-02 19:21:18

and here comes another spambot, just to prove that spambots are really intelligent, lol

how would it know that i'm talking about spambots at the first place?
and it said that spam is not a good activity, to prove it.

this is enough to prove that this might not be a automated one, real humans acting behind the scenes?

then what's the use of the pun stop bots questions and every possible measures against the spambots if they are showing up like that?

and on top of that, they would pop in least bothered forums so they couldnt be detected and banned easily.

just keep up the great work all you spam bots,

sid.

and i think my above post wasnt noticed easier either, lol.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-20 14:50:16

Hi, I didn't see that post by the other spambot.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-03-04 09:47:57

so? that might have probably been deleted!

at least use some common sense, which spambots doesnt often use to do, they are morons actually.

but

2012-06-30 08:34:46

Nice forum post! I love  Drive the streets smile