2017-07-02 06:13:05

I have a question.  I have completed all of the worlds that I have unlocked thus far, yet I cannot seem to unlock either the volcano or the dessert.  Exactly where are these two worlds unlocked?  Thankas.

2017-07-02 10:14:55

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

The Volcano is unlocked via the circus's second exit, and the desert is unlocked by beating one of the exits in the volcano.
Hope this helps.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-02 16:14:13

is it possible to have more then 12 decks and, how do i rename my decks?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-07-07 02:49:13

How do I unlock the feature that allows for long games in server mode?  My friend says that there is a way to have long competitions.  However, we are both unsure how to achieve it.

2017-07-07 04:39:16

Minigames custom settings, req, all worlds, possibly 100 minigames to be unlocked, and 250 gems for the rewards room.

2017-07-08 14:20:45 (edited by pulseman45 2017-07-08 14:27:18)

I wonder if cards such as glaciate should stay at 100% success. I mean, Ice is a pretty powerful type to begin with, and has become even more dangerous since beta48, as it can be played in tandem with other types. To put this in perspective, I have made a Psychic/Ice type deck, and there were situation where I could use telekinesis, and then alternate between putting the opponent to sleep and freezing him, and then boost myself so much that I can do a 59 damage Ice Beam while staying psychic type. And if the opponent manages to survive all of that which is unlikely, he will have to deal with glaciate when his hand may already be empty. I agree this is one situation that doesn't happen systematically, and I didn't dare playing this deck online, but I have seen online league matches with an ice type completely dominating a fire type for example, and it was before beta48 was even released. So maybe at least numming and glaciate's accuracy should be nerfed. Maybe Sheer cold's effect should last for less turns. In fact I don't know how much we can do...

2017-07-08 21:54:47

hi,
for that matter, lullaby is stupidly powerful, as it puts you to sleep for at least 4 turns. I once stayed asleep for 6 turns.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-07-09 09:48:07

I'm pretty sure there was a time I stayed asleep even more, then again it's even more powerful now that you can combine it with psychic type and all that goes with it, though I did have a bit more trouble combining psychic with fairy than with ice, but I guess my deck isn't the best.
By the way, I don't think the new mechanic for multi-type decks should disappear, as it makes card battles more interesting and diversified.

2017-07-11 09:13:35

Ok, possible bug report:  If you are playing a board game with a bank, and you choose to increment the factor rather than immediately take, when you do take, the capital is set to a negative number, and the factor is set to one.  That means that instead of starting over, as should occur, you would actually lose coins.  And there's no point in incrementing, since all that would do is make you lose even more coins.  I hope this makes sense.  Thanks.

2017-08-17 20:36:23

It would be nice to have a key guide to the game, such as how many gems it takes to get what, what can you truly unlock, and so on and so forth. Keystrokes to the game and more things, I love it, but it's missing the most important thing to a game, a read me file lol. At least a read me file for key strokes and such.

2017-08-28 21:27:44

Hi. So I am wondering how to unlock more than 10 turned in online mode. I heard that it was after you unlock 100 many games, but I don't see an option for more than 10 turns.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-08-29 23:09:07

You must buy it at the rewards room. But it don't  appear before you get enough gems.

2017-08-30 11:36:44

yep, if i'm not wrong it requires 500 jemms to unlock the minigame settings.

2017-08-30 17:43:18

Yes, 500 gems.
On a side note, I am wondering if Pragma is no longer developing this, since I have not seen him post here in a very long time.  If he's not, I wonder if he'd be willing to open source the code, because I could see potential to add things, and plus, there are a couple of bugs that need to be fixed, which is totally understandable, since this is technically still beta.

2017-08-30 20:13:15

OK, thanks for your answers. Do all of the worlds need to be unlocked as well?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-10-02 19:20:54

Hello all.

Crazy Party beta51 is available! I copy here the change log:

beta51

Possibility to play a 15 turns mini-games party.
Some minor bugs fixed.

beta50

Mini-games
New world, the new exit is in the castle world.
To unlock mini-games in the rewards' room, you need now one victory in every world.
Some bugs fixed.

Battle
New online mode, cooperative battle mode.
You can take a mulligan, which consists in shuffling the deck and doing a new hand.
A card can have a passive effect, which acts as a talent, but when the card is in the hand or the exile for example. The passive effects don't depend on the type levels.
Some old cards have been modified.
Some new cards and some new features.

To access to the new world, you have to kill all the mosquitoes.

Thanks to the contributors! You can download this version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

2017-10-02 20:08:16

Shame cooperative automatically pits you against 3 opponents; there doesn't seem to be a way to change that, so if it's you and someone else it'll always be 3 versus 2 regardless.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-10-02 21:53:46

Hey guys,

I have a save game file from beta 49, with all the battle cards unlocked. I hear there's new cards in this new version of the game. How can I get the cards? I mean, I don't know which types have new cards, and even if I did, what do I just play the types arena again and I'll get the cards? The problem is finding out what the new cards are. Or, is there another way to get them?
I need to get my saved game file at home, on my old PC. I'm on my laptop, I've been at the hospital for the past month battling cancer. I just want my file, and my cards! lol
Thanks guys. Hope you are all well.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-10-03 01:11:28

If you have the grand council, juts play that, then you get to see all new cards.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-10-03 01:59:53

hi there if the new beta has been release so could main translater team or someone else have a latest translation file upload them?
thanks in advance.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2017-10-03 02:01:15

Ah, that's how you do it... Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

2017-10-03 02:33:15

Hi all,

I read about a new world and the Exit should be in the Castle. I only found the two Exits I discovered already but no new one.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-03 05:59:09

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

You have to kill all the misquitos in the misquito killing game.

2017-10-03 12:21:12

Oh, OK. thanks staindaddict.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-03 15:59:32

Hi all,
I just ask myself if there is a way to kill all the mosquitos. I always manage to get low Points every time I Play this Level.

Greetings,
Janagirl!