2017-07-09 02:59:26

Hmm. Now I'm curious. I'll have to mess with NOD32 with NVDA at some point. My primary reader is JAWS.

2017-07-09 04:13:20

That would make sense. When I had Smart Security, I was primarily a JAWS user. It worked well then. I later switched to NVDA, and around that time I let my subscription to Smart Security expire, because NVDA was pretty useless in the settings dialogs. After a frustrating almost two years using Vipre, in which I swore I would never use it again regardless of it being the most accessible paid solution out there, I decided to try Nod32. I had relaxed my standards a bit along the way and decided that Smart Security was no longer a good fit for me, but I did trust Eset's reputation, so I decided to go with Nod32. Unfortunately, I was rather let down with NVDA's performance in the application, as I said. Using version 8 mitigated the worst of the issues, but, as I said, I don't really feel that using an older version of an antivirus is a good idea.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-07-13 06:23:22

question for anyone using windows defender, am I the only problem who has trouble actually viewing what threats it's found? like, in scan history I can see what it think it is, but not the location, not the name, etc
when I click on see details, it just closes the window and I get nothing

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-13 14:11:50

Hi.
I got from a friend a gift.
He bought eset nod 32 and gaved me a key.
Is verry accessible, but how to get the version number?
The executable was eset super.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-13 21:14:33 (edited by Draq 2017-07-13 22:07:24)

ESET Super? That sounds a little strange.

Anyway, to get the version number of NOD32, go to update. It should say installed version and the version number somewhere in the window and give you the option to check for a newer version. The version number is also displayed in the system tray along with the version of the virus signature database.