2017-07-08 13:59:57

Hello!
It is my privilege to announce...no, that sounds too formal. Let's just put it this way.

I'm happy to announce that I've made quite an update to Cyber Assault soundpack, enough to call it semibeta and put it up here for you people to try. But since it is still, and probably always still, a semibeta pack, it can be full of bugs here and there. Of course those require you to play bugcatcher and catch them all so I can squash. With that said, as I always say to my Clokpack mod users, feel free to submit buggs and ideas so I can fix and implement. If I can't on my lone, I can at least find a way.

Enough for the long talk. Here it is :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkrb36jvsj0e4sl/ca.rar?dl=1

Please, I beg you who find it hard to install the pack, please make sure to carefully read the read me for installation tips before lashing out at me or anyone. I've written a quite detailed guide there. I'll try to help as much as I can if you really don't get it.

Thank you, and have fun.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.