2017-07-05 08:38:51

hi.
i'm proud to say that i'm opening a new page of this topic. big_smile
ok, so due to changelog that is not updated since a long time ago, i really wonder what is the currently status of what's going on. and i have a suggestion too. i remember back in 2015 when dmnb v1 used to be here we used to have a message board system. do you think you could add that?

Thumbs up

2017-07-05 14:04:00

I'm more concerned with core features like things to do, Vlad, than ancy little things right now, at least from my point of view...and Danny did say yesterday ease up on the suggestions.

I'm more concerned with squishing errors and getting stuff working 110% personally, so roll on updates that impove stability and suchlike. Still looking forward to the update that fixes the fusion jump error

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 08:27:08

Exception in thread Thread-2:Traceback (most recent call last):  File

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 10:43:59

Greetings all. The view crew list in security is now fixt.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 11:02:49

I want to translate this game, what should I do?

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 11:14:16

there is no way to translate it yet.

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 14:38:43

Farhad:

1. It's been explained multiple times to you how to use the fusion jump. It is extremely simple to use. You initiate the jump, then you go toward the sound using left and right arrows. Once you hit the beacons, the jump nds. What is so hard to learn about that, you just center the sound. It's the exact same as the old salvage minigame.

2. Fake? I guess in that case Danny is fake too, and just about every other player who has more than one character. I guess Cudddley is fake, Jake's fake, I'm fake and oh what do you know, Praj is fake too, and..oh, by the way, yeah, every player is fake.

3. No, the drive does not need to be changed, you simply need to keep practicing with it and learn and get good at using it. It is insanely simple to pick up, I remmeber you having issues with the manual piloting but you got the hang of that fairly quickly.

Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 17:38:21

hello farhad first  u dont have a wride to tell every ones fake  second  fusion worcks minus five to plus five  that meens  press left and write wrrows  for example u dont here beekens  then  go to ither five or minus five or aftr that  then u wil compleet the jump its easy farhad  and  u ar e doing  rong u have issues with fusion driv e  then only ask about it  u dont have a  anywrides to say all us are fake

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 17:48:58

DracoSelene89:
i answer you your 2 answers.
2: who is fake?
not prajwal, not danny. about you what?
about me, prajwal, danny and all those person who have same names which they have at forum and game those are real.
about you i dont know who are you?
fusion drive has need to change or not change, this will diside danny.
dont you worry!
because i requested to danny not you.
and prajwal:
i dont talk about you, so you dont say me that i called you fake.
first understand the words if other person talking about you, so you have to enterupt otherwise dont.

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 18:12:57

Alright, since you seem to lack a basic understanding of a forum....anyone can reply to anyone else. That's sort of how forums work.

Anyhow:
1. It's beeen explained how the fusion drive works multiple, multiple times.

2. Actually, you are rong, nearly everybody on this forum has a fake account name here so are you going to say (ay) Dark or Nocturnus are fake now too?

3. Danny has said cateorically that the fusion drive is not changing. This is one of the perks of finishing the first year of school and being able to read and understand workds on a screen, so, Farhad, remember ths. No matter how much you compain, Danny is not changing the fusion drive for you or anyone else. It is his game, and it's his rules.1.

Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-07-06 18:14:57 (edited by florianionascu7 2017-07-06 19:05:26)

Hello! Someone that has chinese characters at his username wanted to translate the game, perhaps in chinese. As Vlad said, the game can't be translated at this time and it wasn't translated in any language.

I have a suggestion: I'd suggest an option for restoring the password. I've created an account few weeks ago and I forgot my password. I wrote a message to Danny, but no confirmation answer received.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-07-06 18:36:02

Hi.
Wait, so you are saying that everyone is fake who doesnt identify with the same name on the game and forum? Damb, that's some strange thought procedure.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-06 18:37:58

@7ro Oh, my bad. I don't check my private messages very offten, i'll get to it as soon as i'm done with this post. @everyone else, factions are now implemented. You can form them and disband them, currently i'm working on the ability to claim the uncharted starsystems for your faction. You will need to be in a faction to participate in the process of claiming your own systems and bringing ships or any other class of space object under your control. In addition, /help and /skillpoints are now implemented. Their is also a /stuck command in case you get stuck outside of the map. Coming up now is the previously mentioned ability to claim and capture systems, and after that, its... buildings. Which can be very easily done.

Thumbs up +1

2017-07-06 19:01:54

OK Danny, I'm waiting your answer. Thank you for your support.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2017-07-06 23:52:48

o farhad  it good u understood fusion drive it was me to teach u man

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 11:09:29

take this
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "threading.py", line 754, in run
  File "functions.py", line 539, in eventloop
  File "functions.py", line 2135, in mapload
UnpicklingError: invalid load key, '-'.

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 11:30:14

Greetings all. This update is being released sooner than I anticipated, oeing to the fact I changed up the map loading code from pickle to yaml and thus rendered logins useless with the old version. This update fixes a number of bugs, including. You should no longer get an error when completing a fusion jump. Fixt the bug that would generate a massive error when picking up the battery, surprised that was only reported last version and not a few versions before where the bug existed. I made some patches to my playing sound code, thus you should no longer have the game crashing out on you when someone is for instance firing a gun. At this time I have the death match server up, but oeing to the map changes I mentioned earlyer it needs a new map before I give you all the connection info. Their's probably a lot more things i'm forgetting, but anyways, as always for both linux and windows. Windows, http://45.56.74.115/dmpa.zip and for linux, http://45.56.74.115/dmpa-linux.7z

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 11:43:35

love this game. don't have time to play it as much as i'd like to. I would like to see more industrias activities though, such as asteroid mining/hauling, salvaging, ans something slightly more oritinal, probe reclaming. basicly, the idea behind probe reclaiming is i asume that humanity is still sending probes into space, to find new systems and things of that nature. so, after a certain amount of time, the probes will run out of charge. kind of simple, go out ot a probe, collect the data from it, then bring the probe back for money.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 12:03:39

hi. i'm just saying though. if you added a server list option and to enter ip address and stuff like that aren't you planning to release the server program?

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 12:31:52

@vlad Yes. Again, as I said before, it needs a new map. @everyone else for those of you who tried to buy a ship and found it erroring, areas for new ship classes wern't updated to the new format so the game was having problems trying to initialize them after you had baught the class. Regardless, its fixt now, so go buy ships and enjoy. In addition, i've scaled newly discovered planets just a we bit so that they can now only have a max of 100 rooms as aposed to the 1000 rooms, as it was causing database to fill up rappidly. You now also have the ability to invite members into your faction by typing /faction and selecting invite member, note only the leader can do this. I'm currently working on buildings now as we speak. They'll show up as objects on the map on the viewer you can walk towards. Pressing e will move you to that building's first area so you can start exploring.

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 12:53:31

hi
Every time I exit the game, All of the following happens
Dmpa.exe has stopped working
Windows can check the solution to this problem online.
Problem signature:
Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dmpa.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
Application time stamp: 581d7054
Fault module name: AUDIOSES.DLL
Fault module version: 6.1.7601.18619
Fault module timestamp: 542dfe75
Exception code: c0000005
Exception offset: 0000d725
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Zone setting ID: 2052
Other information 1: 0a9e
Other information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Other information 3: 0a9e
Other information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Online reading privacy statement:
Http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/? Linkid=104288&clcid=0x0804?
If you cannot access the online privacy declaration, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\zh-CN\erofflps.txt

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 13:40:34

Okay I'm a bit confused on the buildings once they are in, I got a 10 planet system and none of them have buildings on, am iI doing something wrong with that, or do I just not have any near my landing site? I'm a litttle confused here since the building system's not explained that well honestly

Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 19:07:57

i got the new update, and i went to connect to the server, and it didn't connect within about a minute. either it's won a world record for the laggiest server, or it's down

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up 0

2017-07-07 19:52:49

hi
i cant connect too

Thumbs up

2017-07-07 21:00:45 (edited by MasterJake 2017-07-07 21:05:17)

Hi Danny, so, when i try logging into my character, my game horrific errors, and I get this error. Seems to be something with the play sound code when looking at it. This also happens when I try and log into a character I've just created It happens with HRTF enabled and disabled..

Exception in thread Thread-15:
  File "functions.py", line 1398, in playsound
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\__init__.py", line 5582, in occlusion
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\__init__.py", line 742, in value
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\_lav.py", line 650, in node_set_float_property
RangeError: Property value out of range. (C:\libaudioverse\src\libaudioverse\properties.cpp:212)
Exception in thread Thread-16:
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\__init__.py", line 5582, in occlusion
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\__init__.py", line 742, in value
  File "site-packages\libaudioverse-development-py2.7.egg\libaudioverse\_lav.py", line 650, in node_set_float_property
RangeError: Property value out of range. (C:\libaudioverse\src\libaudioverse\properties.cpp:212)
Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-16, stopped 5984)>>

Exception in thread Thread-16:
Exception in thread Thread-18:
Exception in thread Thread-19:
Unhandled exception in thread started by Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-17, stopped 5084)>><bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-18, stopped 4252)>><bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-19, stopped 4900)>>

Exception in thread Thread-1:
  File "functions.py", line 450, in eventloop
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'destarea'
Exception in thread Thread-9:
  File "functions.py", line 618, in gameloop
  File "functions.py", line 1871, in roomcycle
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'locatesound'
Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-1, stopped 6396)>><bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-9, stopped 6852)>>

Thumbs up