2017-07-05 01:52:54

Today I decided I would give the dish anywhere app a trial run today while I was visiting family for the fourth of July over here in the US. Anyway, I handed my IPad over to the account holder after I grabbed the app. They linked it to their dish hopper three. Anyway, I found that I could see the DVR recording and what the receiver was tuned to, but I cannot seem to find a accessible way to browse the guide on the IPad. What am I missing? I am on IOS 10.3 and have the latest version of the app. I also know that there was a podcasts done on this app, but I cannot seem to find it. I grabbed the only version of this app I could. I would had thought that if they took the time to put in text to speech on the hopper three, that they would had done something to make the app on IOS 10.3 a little more useable

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral