2017-07-01 19:48:31

Welcome once again to  another random topic of monthly chat. Feel free to  discuss anything or everything, including what your  playing/listening to/watching/reading at   the moment, how school/university/work/randomness is going, all that sort of thing.

for me (and continuing a little from last month's topic), things have been fun.

Over the last week I first sang in a 700 person   choir doing Carl Orf's Oh Fortuna from Camina Borana (you'd know it if your  you heard it), and also Verdi's  Gloria from Ieda.
Both were fun. I'm not a choir person normally but I don't mind doing it if I get to bang out Orf rather loudly. We also had my dad's 70th birthday on a boat which was awesome, and Mrs. Dark and I did some singing for it, although not testing equipment before hand was a mine  miner issue.

Gaming wise Alter events in june were fun. I like the fact that even though I'm now a level 28 druid I still have lots of quests on Arcase to do, though of course I have a few things to try for the db and some entries to do for games like black box.
I've also been going through some Doctor who audios.
the lives of Captain jack was really awesome, indeed I'm enjoying the torchwood ones at the moment, though one irony with the doctor who monthly series is they're doing double stories,  and for the last two releases I've found I've enjoyed one of the stories much more than the other. For example this months, shadow planet and world apart, world apart was  a great story about Ace and Hex trapped on an alien planet having to survive and Ace possibly going insane, while Shadow planet was supposed to be based on Jungian psychology but just ended up reading as yet another hoky "look the characters' dark side is really a psycho" plot which wasn't so good.

I'm also enjoying the fourth doctor adventures, indeed I don't know why but there have been some great Sontaran stories recently, probably because the  tv sries treats the Sontaran's so much as a joke it's nice to see them used seriously, and after all there is far more potential in a race of military obsessed, overly strong clones with an insane liking for war than as just a comic sterriotype look at the alien aliens, though I will admit I do find strax in the new series occasionally amusing, I just wish all the other Sontaran's weren't the same.
Getting off doctor who, my wife and I also just finished reading Touch and go by Lisa Gardener together. Probably the first suspense novel I've read  in a long while, but since the principle reason I stopped reading thrillers and suspense fiction was lack of alien quality and ordinary people in weird situations, a story about a family being kidnapped and taken to an abandoned prison  didn't really have that problem.

I particularly liked how the kidnappers had very much their own personalities, a couple of them even weren't that bad (as compared to the scummy rich guy cheating on his wife husband who I disliked  from the start).

We're heading back up north to my flat on Monday, where not only will I get back to my desktop and working on the site, but also we've got a great meal booked for our first wedding anniversary, which should be nice.

How's everyone else doing?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-01 22:57:46

Well, either my plants have given up the ghost, or the vampires found a way through the wards, meaning I must do most of my sleeping during the day, and of course when I'm trying to type, they go after my hands. And somehow my fan lost most of its power, so the best I can do is try to hold it and type at the same time. Methinks chemical warfare may be necessary, if foggers on timers are anything resembling affordable (and hard enough to steal / unattractive enough to roaming banditso.)
Birthday on a boat sounds a little more fun smile .
I think it might be time for a new hard drive and probably a new computer, and that is not budgetable ATM. One external hard drive failed in December, and the other was occasionally doing scary things it doesn't normally do during my last backup. And my computer is being so eradic with its bouts of sluggishness that I am not sure it's doing so well, either. (And yet the 16-year-old laptop with Windows ME had no problems last time I turned it on. ... For backing up its contents, of course.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-02 07:24:33

Awesome stuffs, Dark.  Carmina Burana has always been and will continue to be one of my favorite masterpieces of all time; O Fortuna has certainly enjoyed a lot of poppularity over the years and found its way into my ears and through to my head for the first time when I was about 6 or 7 years old through a techno piece in which it was sampled, of all things.  Back then I had no way of knowing what the blazes it was and I continued to search high and low for it and continued running into it in movies including one about king Arthur and one about Christ.  I guess I was 17 when I finally, finally, mercifully heard the whole of Carmina Burana for the first time and could appreciate it for what it is.  Sadly, the piece now falls short of what it was intended to be when Orf created it as there is usually no choreography and visual design, but the beauty of the music has thankfully not been lost over the decades.
And what a beauty it is, covering everything from the fickle, fleeting nature of fortune, the shortness, spontaneity and randomness of life, the wonders and sorrows of the seasons as they come and go, and the pleasures and woes of sin.  To those elitists who claim that it contains no complexity, so friggin what!  I'd say it poses quite a few vocal challenges and the sudden change of metre makes it worth studdying any day!  Shall I assume you all managed to get your hands on some instrumental recording of it, or did you actually have an orchestra come and join you?  If the latter, that would have been absolutely fantastic to see; I fear I'll never get a chance to witness such a thing though.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-07-02 17:30:03

@Nocturnus, It was with the   halley orchestra, so full orchestral stuff in a concert hall. I'm not a huge choir fan as I said,  but  I'll make an exception if it's in a good  cause. I wasn't able to do this particular festival last year as I was in the states getting married, but the year before it was duel of the fates from  Starwars  episode one, and Zadok the priest from  Handel's Solomon oratorio, though most people just know that piece from it.

Both again fantastic to sing with a full orchestra, particularly since given the starwars theme I war Jedi robes and carried a light saber. I was tempted to bring along excalibar for  the Orf but in the end decided just to go with one of my more colourful shirts which has flames all over it instead big_smile.

Well today it's mainly been recovery, doctor who and completing my review for Belgarath the Sorcerer by David and Leigh eddings. It's not my favourite of the series but it was fun. I really should sort out the new laptop, since I wouldn't keep having to  knick Mrs. Dark's as I am right now but lack of sleep combined with the idea of all that resetting of windows 10 settings and  using c cleaner to get rid of tips, minecraft, x box etc is a bit much right now.

My review for the third dragon's milk novel is also now up over on fantasybookreview.co.uk as well which is good, so now it's going to be time to decide what to tackle next as I have several series on the go, lots of recommendations and also stuff I just want to try.
For now I'm just reading a collection of nebula award winning sf from  1993 instead big_smile.

On the gaming front  I'll say right now I'm enjoying crafting kingdom, since it's a nice game to pick up for ten minutes while waiting and then put down, though I do wish I could get some of the unlocks where I can set things going with fewer actions, since then I probably would be able to get more done on the game as I'd be able  to keep setting my    production going while doing something else.

Then again, hovering over and using boosts judiciously does make lots and lots of cash quickly, which should mean the 100 production slots  will be slightly easier to do than the 50 slots were, (I got through the 25 k logs very rapidly), but I probably ought to save  that sort of chat for the crafting kingdom topic.

hope everyone's having a good summer so far.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-02 19:03:40

Crafting kingdom is always worth checking out; I have tons of fun with it right before I'm heading to bed or when I just can't sleep.  If you're looking for gold the easiest way to make it is to set all of your boosts to bag of gold, then sit out in the world map and wait for the treasure chests.  I've made about 13 million gold just doing that in the span of about 2 hours.
July's off to a wobly start; our AC already broke once and my family had to run off for a few days, as keeping them here would have been miserable for my wife and kids.  It was the loneliest I've felt in quite some time; you really do get used to things like having children running around and a loyal, faithful better half who's company you seriously enjoy and feel you can't live without even if you honestly and sincerely can... I had to stick around here because the cat needed feeding and overall taking care of, plus someone had to deal with the maintenance peeps that came in and did their thing.
I'll come back and write a little more later on today, but methinks my youngest needs some daddy time; the truth is she needs some floor time but  the second youngest is running around along with the cat and leaving a 4 month old on the floor by herself might be rather, er, catestrophic under such circumstances.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-07-04 05:55:25

Youch, I sympathise in principle with the missing children idea, though to me that sounds a bit hectic big_smile.
I do however sympathise more generally on missing your better half, since hell Mrs. Dark and I miss each other if we're just out shopping for half an hour big_smile.

Well possibly crazy new developments occurring, since last night my mum got an email notification of a possible rented place Mrs. Dark and I can move into. My flat has been nice for me, but for two of us, plus two dogs it is rather overly small, heck my poor lady currently has to do most of her computering whilst sitting on a bean bag on the floor since we don't have room for two desks. Also, since I'll finish my phd hopefully in the next few months it'll then be time to decide what next, and as we're thinking some sort of local community college qualifications we need a place closer to that sort of thing as in Durham that isn't possible.

Financially it would work, although I am a bit wary of having the council no longer as my land lord, and it's in Newark, which is nice and central being pretty  an hour and a half away from both Durham, London and closer to my parents without being  close enough to drive us nuts.

of course the idea of moving is a bit scary since I've been hear for about ten years now, but at the same time I do like the idea of actually going as far as getting a house  as a couple and changing things as my life has been a bit static recently.

of course this is just the first step and whether we do get this place or go elsewhere is still not certain.

In other news, last night being our first wedding anniversary we went for an amazing Italian meal at a local very nice restaurant, complete with the worlds' most astounding scallops and blue cheese and wild mushroom ravioli not to mention an awesome chocolate Soufflé .

All in all very amazing grub wise.

respect to crafting kingdom, one problem I do have is the battery issuethere are several points I've wanted to just stick the game on for a second or two, eg, when I was in the cardriving for a couple of hours yesterday getting back up north, however I'm always a bit too worried about exhausting the battery with the game, since it seems only about half an hour or so of play does for it, which is most weird especially  I don't  the game uses wifi.

Actually it's the battery thing that does make me think an IPhone 7 might be a good idea at some point, although if we are! moving that will mean yet more financial shenanigans and so probably put IPhone upgrades even lower on the priority list than they are right now.

2017-07-04 06:35:47

yikes ihas it been a year already? Time, man.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-04 23:58:06

Congratulations on the year, dark champions, and may your lovely relationship continue for many more!
Wonder what it is that's making your phone crap out on crafting kingdoms as mine seems to be doing quite nicely, though I'm using a 6sPlus at the moment and can't remember what you're using.  All the same it doesn't seem to drain my battery too quickly and don't see why it would on any iOS device as the only thing it uses an internet connection for is those videos you watch when getting boosts.

2017-07-06 09:42:43

CAE I sympathise with the mosquito problem. It's the middle of winter here at the moment so they're gone for now but the moment the rains return they'll be back. A fan has generally been my main defence, but it's not too effective. But we recently (this last summer) bought a light that attracts them and electrocutes them on contact. I can't remember what it's called, but it works much better than a fan. It's a chinese product and the manual states that it's "the enemy of mosquitoes and fies" which we found rather funny. Not that it's useful against flies at all since a light doesn't really attract anything during the day, but maybe "fies" is not supposed to be flies.
The other thing is if there is any kind of stagnant water nearby either get rid of it or chlorinate it.

2017-07-06 12:54:25

Zakc93,
I bet that devices is keeping giants away.
It works for  fies so will probably work for Fees, Foes and Fums too.,
smiles.

2017-07-08 19:51:59

Thanks for the good wishes people, things are still amazing, ---- though I'm afraid Nocturnus calling us "dark champions" rather makes us sound like some sort of evil order of knights bent on standing up for all that's  and vial in the world, riding around on huge black horses wronging rights, depressing the oppressed, feeding beautiful princesses to starving monsters, insuring  poor penniless dragons get their rightful payment and rescuing any defenseless demons or  some cruel person might have imprisoned big_smile.

Well things are potentially looking interesting. There is not one, but two places, both extremely close to Newark railway station and shops. Being Newark we would be able to get to my parents in Nottingham,  or back  here to see friends in Durham, or indeed down to London very easily since it's pretty central it's not called the midlands for nothing, though sadly unlike Terry Goodkind's midlands in the sword of truth books there are no dragons or wizards, ---- hmmm, Goodkind really! should've done his research for the name of his magical land there big_smile.

Of the two potential places, one is more modern and has a bath which is good, but is smaller and slightly more expensive in terms of rent.
the one that looks really! nice  is actually a Georgian cottage, --- I did joke with my lady that we could tell her relatives we'll be living in a house as old as the Usa big_smile.

this means lots of personality in terms of layout (apparently it has some wonderfully odd rooms), as well as a beamed ceiling, and an archway. It even has a private garden with a huge old apple tree which would be very nice indeed.

on the down side, it only has a shower not a bath, which is less good, though even compared to the other one location wise it looks awesome being literally behind a supermarket (which would make shopping easier), and right opposite both the river and Newark castle which would be an awesome place to take dogs.

So, rather earlier than expected we're heading back to Nottingham on Monday and are going to have a look at both places.

In a rather odd reversal of feelings, Mrs. Dark is a little less happy about the hole moving thing than I am. usually she's the positive one, however she's had a couple of less than nice moving experiences recently, though we really can't stay where we are as my flat, while  fine for one person is really  too small for two people, much less two people and two guide dogs.

So, potentially rather serious things happening here.

In other news, My lady and I just finished reading Niel Gaiman's stardust, which I definitely! need to do a review for. A completely beautiful book, albeit I did wish the protagonists weren't quite so dim and there was a little more to the plot. I don't know if the film is any good, but Gaiman reading his own stuff is awesome.

I also finished Angel season 2 and will be going on to Buffy season 5. Oddly nough currently I think Angel was the more fun experience, but we'll see, I think Season 5 is one of the better respected bits of buffy.

Gaming wise, I've been doing a lot of restoring of old titles. I've not had much success with Bsc, but it's been very nice playing judgement day again, especially getting all the trophies and such. I've also got back to cosmic rage, though haven't checked out  of the newer combat options so far.

I really need to get off my rear and try some more games for the db, though right now I am rather taken up with other matters as I said, though I do still check in to crafting kingdom to do a bit of building now and again.

btw, I don't know what it is with the battery on my IPhone, though that might indeed be another reason I need to think about a replacement in the near future.

2017-07-13 12:07:44

Hey and good morning from germany you crazy folk.
So, the current status looks as follows. I just received my amazon echo dot in the mail and set it up already.
Currently I am beeing a lazy dude still laying in bed, drinking coffee and listening to suicidal black metal. I guess I will not be moving anywhere, my back seriously hurts after crash landing on the flor after falling off a horse in the midst of a jump, yeah, not good.
And oh yeah, the moskito problem. I actually found a way to get some of those away, if you have a vacuum cleaner, just suck them up and press the tube of the cleaner to a wall, with the the cleaner still on doing the sucking motion and with the thing pressed against a wall, the moskito just goes splat in the tube, you can easily wash the blood away.
We also have an electronic fly swatter and my sister is up and running with that thing currently xD.
So, that much from me till now.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-13 18:48:32

Evening from England too!
Well I haven't posted here yet because I've been busy with stuff this month. I met a relative from the US in the flesh for the first time, which was amazing. I got to do some trampolining, and we also took him to a couple of arcades.
I've also been moving stuff to the external hard drive.
@Dark: wishing you ellfor your moving adventure, also, did you manage to sort out AVG, and if so, how? I'd also like to get rid of it before something gets flagged.

2017-07-13 19:20:34

Sooooooo, my electric bill this month is even worse than last month; I'm up to 250 dollars and some odd change and pennies and dimes and other things.  To add to the stress of it all, I've just lost 300 dollars worth of groceries to a malfunctioning fridge.  Seriously though?  I'm happy to be alive, to have my wife and children, and to hear other people having a great time.

2017-07-13 20:56:55 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2017-07-13 20:59:45)

Hi.
Oh yeah, electronic bills, the enemy of everyone xD.
So, back isn't aching that much anymore, guess I can get on horse back in about two days time, or maybe 1, let's see xD. That reminds me, on sunday I have an apointment at our local concert location where we sometimes feature local bands. I have a mastering job there, meaning I do the soundchecks, set up the mixer, check the equipment and so on, a ccool task I have to see.

2017-07-14 05:29:17

@Simba,  I didn't know you were a horseman, that is cool, Mrs. Dark would be quite jealous big_smile.

@Aaron which part of the states is your relative in? Of course I now  various "in law" relatives in Pennsylvania which is rather nice.

@nocturnus, sorry to hear about the electricity bills. It's something my mum is a little more worried about than I am, since she's convinced that the heating bills for a new place will be higher (she has a bit of a thing about heating bills hence once why I froze my rear off as I was convinced using the electric fire would bankrupt me), however while it'll be a bigger place it's also in a less arctic part of the country so it should balance out.

Well the reason I've been out of communication is that I still haven't got my windows 10 laptop fixed and running (I will need to buy vocaliser for it since I don't really want to install Supernova just to get access to orphius and sapi voices are waaay too slow), so I was off the forum for a few days.

The modern house with the bath was indeed quite a bust, this is a shame as their estate agents were a lot nicer.
On the other hand the Georgian cottage looks amazing, lots of space, lots of personality and lots of power points big_smile. It even has a garden with an apple tree which is pretty cool as well as a huge kitchen and several spare rooms upstairs, one of which we'll probably refit as a sitting room for MRs. Dark. it also has lots of interesting nooks and crannies, from a cellar (we've been told never to go down there, I suspect that is where the zombies are), to a wonderfully odd bathroom which has a distinctly strange shaped sink.
The only slight bugger of course is that not only will we have to move  our stuff about 100 miles south (including changing phone numbers, internet connections etc), but also we'll need to talk to the landlord about some redecorating, as I really! can't be doing with cream coloured walls big_smile.

we would love to paint the front door green and get a numberplate reading "the Hewitt hole" (our last name being Hewitt), but whether we can square this with the landlord I'm not sure.

Other than lack of a bath, the place seems absolutely perfect, especially given proximity of the theatre and cinema. Newark is a small market town (very different from the American version), so is not a huge smelly city like Nottingham, which is just what we want, a place with train access where we can get around and where there is enough shops etc within walking distance, but not in the middle of the urban jungle. Also, it's clos ish to my parents being about 45 minutes away, but not literally next door, which I think will work out well as my parents are lovely but  tend to forget that I'm actually 34 years old and married, and not 14 big_smile.
On the plus side they pretty much have adopted Mrs. Dark as a surrogate daughter has worked out really well since apparently Mrs. Dark's last experience with in laws wasn't exactly positive.

The only slightly annoying part as far as the house goes is that now, we need to pay the estate agent £210, for the privilege of them doing massive amounts of background and credit checks on us to see if they want to recommend us to the landlord, who then has the infinite grace to perhaps reject or accept.
Admitedly, apparently if we don't get the house we get the cash back, still, this seems waaaay wrong to me,making us effectively pay for a lot of rather intrusive credit and life style checks just for the chance! we might get to  rent the place. I suppose it'll be okay if it happens, but still I'd just prefer to deal with the land lord directly and cut out all these middle management blood suckers.
The credit checks are also going a little beyond the bounds of decency, including apparently a home visit, (though they're waving this with us as we're council tenants and as we're at the other end of the country), yes, the estate agents get to inspect your current house to see if your fit to  to rent somewhere else, ---- for goodness sake what ever happened to  the customer always being right?  big_smile.

On the plus side the place  of course just what we want and if it works out that'll be good, albeit since it's rented rather than owned by the council  finances will be rather interesting for a while.

As to other things, I'm currently working on my review of Stardust by Niel Gaiman which hopefully will be up soon, I've also been putting together some needed db entries. Now I'm back at my flat I'd like to download the fully translated version of bockerano daibuken, partly because as it's now playable in English it probably needs a separate page from the Japanese version, and partly because I'm just plane curious, I'm also more than willing to fund the translation efforts with a donation too.
Gaming wise I've not  doing much other than continuing with crafting kingdom, though it is nice for a break.
Oddly enough though for  strange reason whenever  play the game seems to drain my battery super fast, as in about ten minutes. I have no idea why, certainly this doesn't happen with other games like the cog titles and certainly it doesn't happen when using my IPhone as a phone. unfortunately since phone upgrading is now even lower on the priority list thanks to prognosticating moving costs et, (not to mention waiting for an Iphone with galileo satnav connectivity) c there probably sin't much I can do about this as yet.

2017-07-14 11:43:26

Hi.
At dark, well, defining a horseman, I got into it because a friend talked about it and that I should at leased give it a try, and well, it's stuck with me from that point on, next to martial arts classes that I am going to pick up in september again when the hollydays are over.
BTW, good morning everyone.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-07-14 12:05:49 (edited by Slender 2017-07-14 12:09:43)

Hello from Michigan big_smile. Well, it looks like today is going to be a fun day. I'll be going up north to a cabin. the cabin will be on an island, and we'll apparently have to take a fairy to get there, which should be fun as I haven't ridden one before. I will be gone for three days, and I likely won't have Internet over there, so don't expect me to say much here for a while big_smile. Also I got to go to a waterpark, which was fun since I do like being in the water. Since boats and swimmers coexist in the lake, there is a sign that says "end of swimming zone", and do to way it was designed, on a chain, slightly elevated, and floating in the water, it was fun to float on for a while. Strangely, nobody noticed. I also got to go to another waterpark a few days before, which had swimming facilities, but what made it slightly boring was that the water was not very deep, and I couldn't swim in it. Still, they had water slides, which definitely made up for the water, and I have a scrape on my arm that's still healing from my time there big_smile.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-07-17 01:39:28

It's still stupidly hot and muggy here, and my vacuum now breathes fire instead of consuming filth, but on the bright side, I have a tree full of enough apples that at least some must be untouched by the wildlife. I am suddenly regretting having never tried to bake apple pies.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-17 13:12:26

@Cae,  Hopefully your tree isn't the one from the Bible with the apples that give you mysterious knolidge, since making pies of those could be interesting, ---- hay maybe that is why the world is such a  hash and good and evil are so mixed up big_smile.

@Slender, I'm slightly jealous of the water park. Unfortunately in Britain very few people have a private pool (indeed over here it would be seen as a sign of extreme wealth), and the closest public swimming baths to us is not easy to get to. I don't know if this will change when we move but we'll see.

Well my review of Belgarath the sorcerer is up and can be read here I've sent off one for STardust and also need to put one together for sundiver by david brin which is another book in his uplift universe (the one with the sentient chimps and dolphins).

Sundiver  is a prequel to the series proper and was good, but no where near as good as the other two uplift books I've read, so putting together a review will be interesting.

Right now Mrs. Dark and I are reading the Time traveller's wife together, which is proving fun (I particularly like the paradoxes), and I'm reading T H White's once and future king, his retelling of the story of King Arthur. I read it back when I was eleven but really wanted to get into it  since I suspect I missed a lot,  and yee gods I really did! a very awesome book thus far, albeit I haven't finished the sword in the stone as yet and I know the book gets considerably grimmer as it goes on.

As people will gather I've also been playing a lot of our great adventure 3, aka Bokerano Daibuken. I would like to put together an English Db page for it, though whether it is a side scroller or an rpg I don't know, since it certainly has the rpg stats and story, but the gameplay is definitely action style like other side scrolling games. If we had an "action/rpg" category I'd use that, but other than Adventure at C: I can't think of other games that would fall into that category so it'll have  be either an rpg or side scroller, actually this is one occasion I rather wish the db would let us give two genre catagorizations instead of one, but ah well.

Tomorrow we're meeting a friend of ours for a bbq which should be fantastic, so we're having a miner day off today which is nice.

2017-07-17 15:20:03

Hello everyone,

July has been good for me. Here in India, the central government rolled out the goods and services tax (GST) on July 1, and it remains to be seen how much of an impact it will have on the common man in the months to come.

In other news, I started to watch tennis matches lately and have watched yesterday's Wimbledon mens' singles final and the women' singles final the day before. Although I could not watch the womens' final from the beginning, both the matches were quite interesting. And that record breaking 8th wimbledon win by Rodger Federer is fantastic. smile

Gaming wise, I've been playing on the RS Games server and a lot of alter aeon. I've been playing with a bunch of friends every morning here in India (at night if you consider the Us timezones) on the RS Games server for the past few days and I hope to continue playing with them.

I am soon going to join my M.B.A classes on 26 July at Narasaraopet
Engineering College and I am eagerly waiting for that, since I love going to  college every day to study and to chat with friends.

2017-07-17 22:55:26

Hi,
On saturday me and my family drove down to the valley.
We had lots of fun at the beach yesterdday. Now i am going shopping with my mom.

2017-07-18 00:21:58

Hi.
Ah screw me, I am feeling like a train wrek now. Remembered how I said some days ago that I would get back on a horse if I am feeling better, well, I did and guess what happened today? I fell off again due to a stupid mistake I made, great xD, so, same status as before.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-07-18 07:11:22

@saiteja, I have not heard of this tax in India, though I hope the indian government is a bit more together than the Uk one is these days big_smile.
@mariaespino26, Which beach and which valley? Unfortunately since  we're not sure where you are in the world when you say "the valley" it's not exactly clear which one you mean. After all there are beaches and valleys everywhere from Wales to Africa big_smile.

@Simba, you should tell everyone you "became unhorsed!" not that you fell off, that way  might think you were in a joust! big_smile. Sorry, reading Arthurian legends has rather given me knights on the brain at the moment.

Well I had some fairly momentous news yesterday. It turns out that yes, the landlord has decided we can rent this place, hurrah! Of course this means one unholy mess in terms of moving, quite aside from decorating and such, also since we need to see what the landlord will actually allow us to do to the place in terms of paint, paper etc.
But still this is mildly scary in a good sort of way, especially considering it's  our first house as a married couple, ---- though of course since we're absolutely not! having  children many of the usual first  concerns don't apply quite as much, indeed it'll be great to have so much by way of free space.

2017-07-18 13:18:18

Hi.
At dark sounds good that you can rent the place you want to have, hope it will work out for ya.
And unhorsed? Lol, that's one i have to remember xD, but hey, knights are awesome.
Greetings Moritz.