2017-06-27 15:06:00

I'm sure anyone who knows about internet rpgs will have checked out Puppet nightmares the evil,  twisted version of pokemone where you collect soul puppets, battle them and make your way through a dark, semi anime enspired story.

Well now there is a rather   safer version that can be  played at work or by under eighteens, entitled pocket nightmares. all of the gameplay,  including the story, detailed combat and crafting, but none of the doginess (I don't know how they've replaced the brothl but presumably they have).
Check it out at

https://www.pocketnightmares.com/

I'd highly recommend this one myself.  extremely detailed battles (probably the most complex I've seen in a browser game), staff who are really nice about accessibility (especially in such a graphical game), one of the kindest donation systems which even lets you get donation items and special limited edition puppets without paying if you play enough, not to mention hundreds  of unique creatures to create and battle, from dwarves, to soccubuses to even weirder ones like the big bad wolf.

If you fancy playing the grown up version of the game and haven't checked it out before,  feel free to register with This link just to let them know Dark sent you.

Oh and yes, that is my donation link but hay!

Have fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-27 15:39:17

what the diffrent?

2017-06-27 16:01:27

@dark. I've tried to play the game on IOS and couldn't do anything because  voiceover kept bouncing me to the status bar. If you have a solution, please let me know. I liked the concept, but I didn't think it was worth the trouble to play.

2017-06-28 11:29:50

uhh?i don't have any error.

2017-06-28 12:38:00

is the adult version still updated?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-06-28 15:10:09

yes,updating,my question is  what diffrent.

2017-06-28 19:56:43

Yar, it's still updated very constantly.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-06-29 22:28:46

@Snow, I am not sure what is different exactly in the game. I suspect that a lot of the more adult texts eg, at the brothel have been replaced with less extreme options.
I did get the feeling that the  changes in pocket nightmares are more cosmetic than  gameplay related, but  I suggest anyone interested plays and finds out, since as I said it's an impressive game adult content or not.

@amerikranian, No idea on the vo problem. I'm afraid I had very little luck with web browsing on Ios and certainly it's not the way I'd choose to play a complex game like puppet nightmares.

There is a mobile mode which reduces on screen clutter and gives you things like extendable menus, maybe that might help? try the link on the front page.

As to updates, lots of them, very frequently, indeed the db entry is probably rather out of date, but I've not had time to play for a while.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-15 08:10:43

i notice this is may not access anymore

2017-10-15 14:14:01

Hmmm, that is odd. The main puppet nightmares version of the game is still working, I wonder what's happened.

2017-10-15 16:28:39

Seems to be working for me.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-10-15 17:12:04

Seems very odd since over here the main puppet nightmares site is working fine, but the safe mode pocket nightmares doesn't seem to be which is odd. Also when I googled pocket nightmares game I couldn't find anything either, I wonder if the safe mode is still available?