2017-06-24 08:51:16

thanks for the info on go-zip may already have it will have to see but that great help, thanks.

2017-06-25 01:12:53

Hi.
Somethink is wrong with windows version of this game.
The sounds in learn sounds are strange.
Also my ship engine sound are playing incorrectly.
Listen this recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7wzeftmdgt43 … 0.mp3?dl=0
Strange think is that in browser it works as it should works so I dont have any problems with playing in browser.

2017-06-25 01:29:48

You know what I was thinking. With a little text so you could see what you're arrowing over, or a way to click stuff, this game could be adapted for sighted use. Why adapt an audio game for sighted use? Because its important for sighted people to understand the critical nature of audio in their daily lives which they take for granted, because their vision is so overpoweringly prominent, they can't understand life without it. So, I say, if it is possible, and not a huge pain in the ass to do so, it might be a cool little experiment to try to make the game adaptable to sighted people. Of course, no graphics, I just mean, to get into the game, learn the sounds, etc.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-06-26 12:38:16

hi all when i run the executable or indeed try to run it in chrome, jaws says page has 1 application main menu application end so how do i navigate this title? even nvda not showing anything? i run windows 10 Will

2017-06-26 15:22:45

You should turn off browsing mode by pressing nvda +spacebar

2017-06-27 11:48:43

hello. the link to download is not working.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2017-06-28 00:10:17

I just play it in the browser so that you always have the lastest version of the game, link is www.guilevi.tdrealms.com/dd. Copy/paste that into your browser and go, it has to be chrome, but honestly, why would you not use chrome these days, tongue

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-07-03 14:59:10

Long post ahead, sorry if it goes all over the place, but the short answer is, I, love, this, game! SOme of this is tips, some of this is stories and some of this is feedback, and it's not in any kind of order.
I have not been able to put this game down. It's gotten to the point where I once woke up and was thinking about theories as to how I could possibly improve my skill. However, to get very good at this game I think I'll have to spend a lot of time in the learn game sounds menu and look at the pitches. of course there's also luck. Once you know your default pitches it's a much easier game to play, and if you go a bit above and below using left and right arrows, that actually helps you to judge in game, so don't underestimate it. On a related note, I'm wondering if it might be possible to make the spacebar in the learn game sounds menu reset the pitch to default?
Also... can you definitely get smart bombs as items? In all my time playing I've never gotten one and that's who knows how many sessions. My highest level is 9 and my highest score is over a million but I don't know the exact number. There's also a kind of luck of the draw element as well, sometimes you can be swarmed or sometimes you end up getting really confused by the pitches, but that's the game. You just try again next time and if you find a groove you can do rather well. Also, use the lock on mechanic with your bullets as well. YOu can fire jus slightly out of range of your radar and still hit, and do asort of run and gun, but only, really, with one ship. With multiple ships firing at different times, this tactic will not work, nor is it meant to. The aim of the game is survival and rescue if possible, but beware, at around level 5 or so this will get hard. I think at level 7 you can have 7 or 8 abductors on screen at once, so you have to end up climbing and diving all over the screen once they start targeting you, it gets very hectic and it's amazing when you have to try tofind that good enough opening to fire. You end up taking several passes around in the hopes you won't get hit, and this is where learning your pitches truly helps. I was able to have a good four or five pass-around dodging/chacing session with around five abdutors on my tail, and I still, somehow, got through. But the next level, I wasn't so lucky. I had 7 on my tail yes, 7! And I was ducking and diving all over the place and managed to beat a couple, with five of them swarming me I managed to get way clear, came back down to go for the shot, managed to go back and fourth and destroyed two of them, and then a bullet hit me. This game kind of reminds me of a sort of 90's/2000's tv show feel to it, not like a movie as such, it's got a very interesting sound design going for it and I think you can thank pitermach for that from what I'm hearing.
Keep up the great work!

2017-07-03 17:41:45

Hi.
This game is not only for crome because I played it in firefox without problems.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-03 20:31:54

@aaron if you think that's bad wait until you get to like level 16 or 17 sometime, lol it's terrifying... fun, but still terrifying

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-03 20:42:03

You can play in Firefox? When I tried that I got no sound. Weird.
I'm surprised people are getting to level 18 - The highest I have managed to get is level 5, and that was only once, thanks to rapidfire on level 2's boss and a shield on level 4's boss. Other than that, I can't make it past the first boss. Sometimes I beat the mothership, but when it turns into those 5 targeting ships, I'm a goner.

2017-07-04 11:46:26

Hi.
My connection is bad because I am on hotspot but when I am on firefox and I am triing to click the link I need to wait about 20 seconds to load the sounds but I can not click the obtions with this bad connection.

2017-08-06 03:48:36

This is an awesome game. I've been playing this on my Mac for around 6 or 7 weeks now but haven't posted here because I only just registered. I didn't really understand this game until I heard the podcast on Applevis. I've only made it to level 7 and scored just over 600000 <smile> Thanks heaps for making this accessible for Mac users.

2017-08-06 06:43:51

Hi.
I try to run it but I get not a valid win32 application.
Can you compile it so that it will work on windows xp?
Thanks.

2017-08-06 06:45:23

PS: love the stop bots antispam system you have in place.

2017-08-06 10:08:59

Hi.
Man, you need to upgrade to 7 or 10 on 64 bit or in the bad chase on 32 if you do not have the needed memori.
Is hard to play new games on windows xp or imposible.

2017-08-13 00:33:20

This is a very nice game, and I'm excited for future developments. I've tried out both the downloadable version and the online one using Chrome. The sounds are great, and the interface is very clean. I'm looking forward to future developments. Great job mate!

2017-09-22 09:13:51

Hey all, here's my opinion. I thort it might be too boring, but after playing 2 3 ties i got bound to it. It's nice, and well. It's good! hope you still working on it!