2017-06-15 15:23:14

Hello, ready, I downloaded the 1.2.3.7 version of the link from the previous posts that went to the mega site. The same error is giving: "Application error, please send the" bugs "folder to us, it will help us to improve the application, thank you!" What do I do? Somebody help me! Will this 247 MB version have any errors? Or do I have to do anything for the game to work?

2017-06-15 19:44:50

try run it again. and delete the old version.

Sorry for my english

2017-06-15 21:38:51

Hi friend, I've done this but the game keeps giving the same error message, another friend of mine is also experiencing this same problem, he can not open the game

2017-06-15 23:17:24

@Farhad Ali Bhatti a little research and link would be found
@zaiko what operathuing system are you running? Don't you have any cheating software like cheat engine or other stuff that can sscrew values in RAM like debuggers ETC.?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-06-16 02:35:27

Hi friend the system I use is Windows 10 64 bit
No, I do not even use a cheat program

2017-06-16 08:12:52 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-06-16 08:21:24)

nuno 69, thank you i found link in post 861, you must told me. wel thanks, game is now downloading, its size around 24mb8 etc. so I will come after once download complete

2017-06-16 08:19:31

@zaiko
install directX drivers and try to run again

2017-06-16 15:53:41

Please share the link to the latest version of the game!

2017-06-16 18:04:11

Hi, I already updated the direx and the error persists. Is there any way I can send the game error log to the developer? For here on my computer many audio and video games work very well, the only game that does not open is the return of the king. Can anyone give me any suggestions how do I send the error log? It is not only me that I go through this problem, 2 my friends have the same problem

2017-06-16 23:40:51

hmmm very strange. I tinc the bugs are in the folder bugs in the main folder of the game

Sorry for my english

2017-06-17 03:39:07 (edited by alisson 2017-06-17 03:41:05)

sorry for the doble post. I remenbed what is the error. Just delete the chinesse characters of the main folder name. or change the name to return of the king 1.2.3.7 or somethinc like that and you can play

Sorry for my english

2017-06-18 16:51:21

Hello friend, I did what you asked for, I renamed the folder and I took the Chinese characters plus the error continues. I think I'll never be able to play this game, lol

2017-06-22 12:22:18

Hi again guys!
One thing that I'd like to share here It's just about the game itself server.
I could say it was so lag as I've been playing this game.
I hope the developer will come to fix that kind of issue for real for that.
And one thing that I wanna point out.
It's just about the landom kill by the chinese players.
I could say I have no problem about killing with the people.
But one thing it was anoying only the nubied always get kill without no anything at all.
I hope the developer will come to check in to this forum from time to time.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2017-06-22 12:55:32

I agree. game server is really, but really horrible. I have dyed many times, because stupid lag. it's not fare.

2017-06-22 14:50:48

The server is a rather troublesome problem

have no good way
Can only open another server and Erected in other countries

2017-06-23 05:15:31

Hi!
Was it possible to open another server in another country?
Because as I observe So many people start donate there own money to you guys already.
It was not so good at all.
Cause so many people die because of lag of the server in there.
Yesterday I was die 3 times because you guys server was lag at the snake area.
I think if you going to have another server in another country I think it's going to help a lot.
I could say you guys game it was quite popular among the blind community now aswell.
I think it's going to be the best if you could fix the lag problem.
Best!
Bee!

2017-06-23 13:25:01

Anyone have a non mega download link? Got an out of memory error when trying to download the file. This is a brand new PC with a 1tb HD, so yeah. lol.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-06-23 19:29:25

yee, a server in other contry more near of us it be good

Sorry for my english

2017-06-24 09:41:15

Hi again guys!
For the game right now it was very problem.
I can say.
I feel like sometimes the music was playing landomly without stopping.
Especially when you starting to killing something.
I know the game itself they did have there music for there progress.
But this time the music just keep playing unstoppingly.
More than that we couldn't turn the music off at all.
Because the music was come from the server itself.
And as I observe the music did not related to the game at all.
Because it was dance music.
For those people that plan to come to this game I think you guys might be reconsider about it.
The first thing the server lag.
The seccond thing the landom music that playing nonstoppingly.
I think the more problem will come soon.
Best!
Bee!

2017-06-24 10:38:01 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-06-24 10:39:25)

I believe that's an event music... to   announce something...

2017-06-24 14:41:50

Developers are solving the problem

2017-06-24 21:09:06

Dammit, now I am getting angry.  Tried to sign up with a diffent email.  Got code, did the same steps of pasting it, same fucking result...nothing.  What the fuck is the problem?  Developer really needs to take a look at this.  This should not be a problem.

2017-06-24 21:12:29

Is the code the part with the numbers attached, or is it the Chinese underneath it?  I pasted the part with the numbers attached.  There needs to be a way to distinguish the code from the other Chinese.  If the code is the part with the numbers, then this should not be an issue.  This is what I pasted:  账号注册验证码:2257

2017-06-26 04:16:41

Hi again guys!
Again the music it was not related to the progress or anything.
If you not believe you can go to stay and the gingo village.
And then hang out there for a while.
Suddenly the music will come up and playing unstoppingly for sure.
Right now it was anoying for the nubied players alot.
Because They even not be able to manage to kill the chicken in there.
That's why I have to say for new players that plan to come to play this game you'd better reconsider.
And it was impossible for nubied players to stay outside the village aswell.
Cause they got so many thing that will be killing them.
That's all I'm saying.
Best!
Bee!

2017-06-26 18:58:51

Ok, this is ridiculous.  Tried again with a different email.  Same fucking issue.  Paste code, nothing happens.  If someone knows how to do this correctly, please let me know.  I got the following code, which I pasted:  账号注册验证码:6887
I know that every single code I receive cannot be invalid.  If someone has a way to create an account correctly, please walk me through it.  It looks completely straightforward, but obviously I am doing something incorrectly.  What is the contact information for the devs?  Maybe theuy can assist me.  Thanks.