2017-06-14 17:38:47

Bump what?
If you have the money for an account, I'm sure you can transfer it in other ways to Aprone.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-14 21:05:12

I just wanted to drop in and say its good to hear from you again, Aprone.
We'd gone a few months without a post - here's hoping everything's alright with you.

2017-06-15 00:28:31

Thanks John.  I've posted in a few other places on the forum, but not here in the Swamp topic in a long time.  Everything has been pretty good with me, I've just been kept super busy.  I'd like to say I'll have more free time soon, but that would be a lie.  I have a long list of non-computer projects I still need to get done before I can think about getting back to my programming.  Spring time seems to be the time when my house, and the houses of my friends and family, need repair from falling apart during the long winter months.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-06-16 15:57:44

Hey aprone good here from you again.  I have a campaign question can I have an allie in a campaign follow me or respawn and kill zombies

2017-06-17 15:47:48

@Aprone:
I'm glad to hear everything's alright. Here's hoping for not a lot of damage this year.

2017-06-19 00:21:31

Hey all, I created an ally.  I cannot get the ally to follow any commands even when I say Go ally name kaimart for example he will not go.  Any ideas why?

2017-06-19 06:47:05

Hey all sorry for double posting.  I created to ally's but they will not leave the safe zone, when I put them in a new spot they will not attack or move any idea's?

2017-06-21 23:25:58

There is a new section on black screen gaming for swamp. info is here.

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22254

2017-06-22 18:47:04

hi all, as the touchpad on my laptop doesn't play that well with swamp having no left and right click buttons, can i use a game-pad? like a logitech? or is it only a mouse driven game?

2017-06-23 08:20:46

Hi.
Yes, you can use a gamepad, if you use a program like, I think it's called Joy2Key, to map the gamepads kes to either your keyboard or mouse. Swamp don't officially have support for gamepads.
An other alternative is to remap the controls in the keyconfig file. There, you can map the mouse features to your keyboard if you want. So not being able to use the trackpad don't stop people from playing the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-23 11:34:19

you'd still need the mouse for aiming though. No keys on keyboard can do that. you can only turn by 45 degree angles.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-06-24 15:03:39

With Joy2key you can use it to map the sticks.

2017-06-27 07:18:56

damn. got 2 running shoes and 2 running shorts with the wrapping paper event, and the game ate both of each. balls to that. seems like the locker is the only safe place for that stuff.

2017-06-27 08:49:51

Don't know what's going on with the game but I've lost yet another Apronic shoulder pads

2017-06-27 09:48:30

Thanks Aprone for the event we appreciate it can't wait for the next one as my internet was down for most of the event.

2017-06-30 18:32:51

SLJ wrote:

Bump what?
If you have the money for an account, I'm sure you can transfer it in other ways to Aprone.

Thats why i wanted to contact him, if he tells me a way for it, i would be happy to do so.

2017-06-30 21:03:44

Turkce, if paypal is no longer going to work in Turkey, what other methods would be available for electronic payments?

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-07-01 02:48:47 (edited by revan 2017-07-01 02:58:30)

hi there?
does  kiwi,oron line wallet   can be supported in future or more methods,
that would be cool when this payment method available
some states won't let you to pay with paypal
I heard alot people cannot play from turkey correct
that would be cool if you can pay with debit card directly
everyone got stuck with one payment method, that is reall not easy fix things
I will say here all video games can be purchased with credit card directly without paypal
swamp can be too or not?
I think paying with ATM is would be cool too
put your credit card on it
find game list, click swamp
and pay?
well I know this is won't be easy?
but seems people got stuck from some countries
paypal never cares anymore you can play swamp
If you can may future, add more paypal method like people can pay without paypal
let me here write an example
I am not making here any advertise
world of tanks a game, there you can pay, enter your credit card number cvc code etc and buy gold or premium account
regards

2017-07-01 07:32:07

Nikos wrote:

Hey all sorry for double posting.  I created to ally's but they will not leave the safe zone, when I put them in a new spot they will not attack or move any idea's?

In case you still need this answered, you need to set ally aggression and ally obey. Set ally aggression Fred=full, set ally obey Aprone=yes

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-01 21:05:04

Aprone wrote:

Turkce, if paypal is no longer going to work in Turkey, what other methods would be available for electronic payments?

actually there are some local ones which im unaware of how to do local payments, but i can do wire, check your mail box for some days ago, there you  search as Chaghlar (it's my name), then we can go thru.

i can cover the costs if ever btw.

2017-07-02 04:24:44

I did set them aggression to full and obey to yes.  No change.  BTW swamp is down for now.

2017-07-02 04:37:13

Sorry about that.  I've been gone literally all day and it seems at some point the power must have gone out at my house.  Everything should be back up now.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-07-07 10:31:34

Dear aprone. I am putting forward a formal request for a kai day. And i hope the community will join me in this request! Please please please let us have a kai day.

Words Are Hard

2017-07-07 10:33:59

Yes, Aprone, a Kai day would be cool

2017-07-07 11:24:03

No! no! no! no! Kai day!.  Kai day is boring! Keep the regular swamp.  Maybe you could implement a choice after one logs in, but please! no! kai! day! I hope others will join me in this, no kai day!