2017-06-20 23:49:58

Yes I know about those, but he does not really explain how to do it.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-06-21 06:07:40

I have a quick question, but I don't want to read the entire forum thread to answer it. Spoiler alert for those who haven't beaten the game...

How do I unlock more stuff after I beat the game? I beat it, but there's a door I can't figure out how to open. It's in the city with the space center. I assume I have to beat all the new stadium leaders?

2017-06-21 06:09:28

That's the end of the game. After the pregame, you can not go on that door.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-06-21 06:21:37

That is patently false, Staindaddict. The door in that guy's house can be opened, even though the dude standing in front of it claims it can't.

spoiler
Catch Irroadium and Ziognioss. If you don't know how to do this, refer to my walkthrough, which I did write for a reason.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-06-21 06:24:43

Oh, that was my fault... I thought they were talking about the gate outside of the space station. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-01 21:53:53

Ok, 2 things for this game:
Why can't we choose a girl for the character? And, i think you guys should implement a translation file to translate it in other languages.

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2017-07-02 15:24:52

I think it's not being develop anymore.

2017-07-02 17:51:45

3531. Because it would require multiple scenes to be coded, and, ur. Aaron might have harder time writing from the female point of view.

2017-07-05 04:54:50

Yeah, I don't think the game's in active development anymore. The few changes we did see were within the first couple of months, and most of those weren't the larger sort of balance changes required to make this game actually have a presence. They were things like making Tri-Kick physical, like it always should've been, and making Meteor Rush special, like it always should've been, and giving Tenshaino a fighting attacked not named Rookie Kick, and giving the Monja line Shadow Claw. Little things, mostly. Stuff that really should've been done as a matter of course, and really only the tip of the iceberg.

Despite its huge issues, I still blow the dust off to play it now and again. Every so often I find something new that I didn't know before, but mostly I think it's all played out.

2017-07-07 23:43:02

Hey folks, I've been playing the Manamon demo for a bit now. I plan to purchase the game in the future and am trying to prepare for self-trade. Which file needs transferring out of the Manamon folder before creating a new save file in order to preserve the old?
I am sure this has been covered previously, but that's a whole lot of posts to go through. If the information I need is in the self-trading guide, I do apologize for asking.

2017-07-08 00:17:19

Data.dat

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-07-08 04:16:09

It's in the %appdata%\vgstorm

2017-07-09 23:21:20 (edited by Chris 2017-07-09 23:24:28)

SPOILER!

How do I get past this box puzzle in the third secret arcade area? I'm using the Manamon guide and it doesn't help. I'm able to move the box down two spaces and right four which makes the teleporter appear as expected. However, when I try pushing the box west 8 times, I'm unable to push it north into the teleporter because it's right up against a wall to the south. How do you do this? That entire space is blocked off by a southern wall. I've been trying to figure this out for 10 or 20 minutes and it's starting to make my blood boil.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-07-12 21:35:52

I've asked someone to correct this part of my guide, since people seem to be having trouble with it.
I actually suggest that you push the box onto the switch to make the teleporter appear, then leave the room, re-enter and save. The box will be in its original position (before you pushed it onto the switch) but you'll still have a teleporter. From here, it should be easier to trace a path between the box and the teleporter. The general idea will be to shove it left just a bit, then straight up into the teleporter I believe. I don't know exactly how many spaces, but trial and error should do it.

I haven't restarted a game in awhile, and I intensely dislike that part of the game due to the silly scaling mechanics present for the bosses in that area. That said, if one of you has, or could, correct me as far as an exact step-by-step walkthrough on this box puzzle, I'd be extremely grateful. I don't like providing incorrect info, but I've had neither the time nor the motivation to fix the mistake, given that it would take me destroying my current save file and working for at least six hours or so in the bargain.

2017-07-17 20:35:02

I beat the second stadium just before falling asleep last night, and forgot the directions to San-cot city that the stadium leader gave me.
No one else in the city says anything about it accept the guy that just beat the stadium too, but he doesn't say where it is, just that he's going there.
I should have written them down I know, I'll remember to do that next time. But in the meantime would someone mind giving me directions?

2017-07-17 22:56:25

Hello and welcome by a new playthrough.
Today we're going through the bell tower and we're going to beat the tamors in the first stadium.
Don't forget to like, to sub to my channel if you haven't done that already, to turn on the nultifications for my channel by clicking on the little bell and to follow me on twitter by going to the link that I have placed at the bottom of the discription.
You can find the playthrough on: https://youtu.be/2j_Tf0pp7P0
Enjoy!

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2017-07-17 23:38:49

Where is your walkthrough jade? It's not on your profile anymore and I don't have it anymore.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-07-18 01:23:08

I haven't updated my signature in awhile, so the dropbox link should still go there.

I've done some tweaking of the guide for spelling and grammar and a few other miscellaneous fixes. I'm sure I still don't quite have everything, but I bet I'm close. Heh.

2017-07-18 04:18:47

Signatures are disabled. I recommend posting your guide in the articles room.

2017-07-21 11:44:03

Hi developer Aaron
I would suggest you add the ability to create stages and maps in the game, I mean like stages when fighter leaders such as designed by...
What do you think about my suggestion
... Also I want to see opinions player others, this proposal will make the game more interesting and fun. Especially if the possibility to customize manmons every leader in the stage and connect them with each other, the possibility of the establishment of pits or mines like that in the game, or the creation of manamon your own...
I hope that the my suggestion you like, waiting for reply

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-07-21 12:22:05

Hi. really, this game needs some dlc or simply any new maps, and more battles. This game is playable to level 70, then is this game really bad, because grinding manamons to level 100 by killing the same enemies is hmm. boring.

2017-07-21 12:47:06

Hi,

What type of Manamon is Mandival? What is the update installer used for?
Have a nice day,
André

2017-07-22 15:00:50

It's in my guide, but since it hasn't been asked in awhile, Montor transforms into Mondevol with the Upgrade Installer. They're both magic-electric type.

To the person suggesting a map editor or whatnot: no chance, no chance at all. That would be enormous and would completely run against the grain of a game like this. If Aaron was going to do anything to increase playability or replay value, he'd have to do much more with the post-game, and would have to rebalance manamon considerably so that half of them weren't hugely inferioer. Teachable moves and a "hard mode" would also help. Hard mode would give the tamers slightly better movesets, slightly better AI, slightly higher levels.

But yeah. None of that's gonna happen.

2017-07-22 17:57:13

yes jayde, it would be really nice. hmm. 40 dollars is hmm. little cheap without any new modes, and challenge.

2017-07-23 01:02:30

Hi Jade,

Thanks for your help. It's wonderful Reading a helpful message from a kind-hearted person like yourself. I would like to ask you a question. What Manamons are very effective against Jacanape? What type of Manamon is Jacanape?
Have a wonderful weekend,
André