2017-06-20 04:54:46

Warning: do not read what's coming below nor listen to the attached audio to this post if you didn't play A Blind Legend and don't want to have the game spoiled for you.

Hi all
One day I was bored, and said hey, why not recording myself playing the final scene of A Blind Legend, then adding some special touches to it, to make the scene and the battle between Edward and the king a bit more dramatic? I've honestly made this a long time ago, but I found it while messing around with my dropbox stuff, and thought why not posting it here for folks to listen to?
I hope this audio doesn't violate any copywrite, while I also would like to hear your feedback on it.

Listen to it or download it from here.
Best regards

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-20 06:20:46

awesome recording. anyways what music did you use during the cutscenes and the battle itself?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-06-20 11:46:15 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2017-06-20 12:02:24)

Thanks Hanif. I actually got most music from colections that aren't official, so I don't know their original names unfortunately. The only music I know the source of is the last one, it's called Emotion Cue, got it from a music pack called Omnimusic Tention.
Edit: oh sorry, there's another music that I know its source, I used it for the battle, got it from a music library called 5 alarm music. I don't know if this is its official name or not.
Regards

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-20 19:27:19

Very nice

2017-06-21 18:40:33

admireable, nice

2017-06-24 03:25:56

cool one bro

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-06-25 01:56:57

nice

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united