2017-05-25 20:32:02

Hi.
You can get gems in the online party mode or if you manage to get over 100 coins in a world or arena.

2017-05-25 20:39:59

Okay. Thanks a lot.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-25 21:24:42

Hi!
The gems can also be obtained in boards, if you get 100 coins at least when you finish the board, or even in the gifts that are in some squares. Also in the boxes that are in the worlds, when you managed to finish some games with 20 points.
Greetings!

Cristian.

2017-05-26 08:22:01

Hi.
Am I the only one who are missing a guide or documentation for the game?
Where do I find the gifts? I'm not sure on what the gems are used for. I currently have one gem, and the only choice I have is to spend it playing a minigame. I don't see the reason to do that. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-05-26 09:55:48

Just wait until you get some more (tens or hundreds) and then you'll be able to use them easily smile

2017-06-01 06:15:57

My Crazy Party beta 49.exe file is being flagged as malicious software by my protection software, hitman pro. Is anyone else having this issue, if so, is there a way that this can be fixed?

2017-06-01 07:11:05

Hmm, I just bought the castle board with 90 squares on it. What's the difference in the other boards that are available? Do they offer as many gifts as the castle one? I noticed you can get quite a few gems by playing on that board, I want to get the other two boards, but just wondering if anyone knows the difference between the castle, the water, and the cave I think it is....
Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-06-01 07:17:50 (edited by Ghost 2017-06-01 07:19:02)

hi,
Hitman pro uses at least 4 antivirus engines. To remove the detection from the database, you need to find which engine, e.g avira, avast, avg, of hitman detected the file and submit it as a faulse posetive to that engine. To do this, upload the file to virustotal for scanning. In my case, avira was detecting it as a killproc trojan, but I submited the file to avira and had the detection removed from the database.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-06-01 09:44:48

Avira detected it as a malicious software so I went crazy  at it and installed Microsoft Security Essentials, and now that I have Win10 Windows Defender does the job fantastically.
@staindaddict the board that has the most number of gems and rewards is the castle, the other differences are that each board offers you mini-games from its own genre so let's say you're playing the waters, you'll be getting some mini-games related to the beach or the ice that has a relation to water and so on. Something present only in the cave is that the mini-games are put on regular squares having 10 as a common multiple so you'll get a mini-game when landing at 10, 20, 30 and so on until 80 which is the last square having a mini-game since the board has 81.

2017-06-01 13:10:35

Heya! Someone here said my decks won't change even if devs returned old strings and names. I know it, thanks. big_smile But I'd like to find this version of translation, which were in beta 48. Will be happy if someone will share, or will tell me how I could get it. Thx and have a good time.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-06-01 21:15:53

I'd love to see a faster way to win gems. I realize you have to play for hours and days, but ugh. I want to unlock the minigame options and stuff

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-06-02 03:43:59

I've noticed that playing online is the fastest way to collect gems so far. Don't you all think?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-06-02 07:22:02

Yes, if you win the game. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-02 08:40:07

hi,
yes, if you can host, and find a server to connect to. Also, card battles, you get a gem for each turn won.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-06-02 14:09:58

This is not true. You get one gem if you're the second in a party with two people or 2 if you are the first. When being one of three players, you get 3 when being the first, 2 when being the second and 1 when being the last. That number grows by 1 for each additional  player so that the last player in the rankings always gets 1 gem. That also applies for teams. If you're not being able to find servers easily, choose the option that lets you connect to any given game once a server of its kind is launched. You can also play micro-games, and in that case everyone gets one single gem, and the one who wins all 6 rounds gets 2, and this is the only place where the number of won rounds matters; it doesn't anywhere else.

2017-06-08 21:00:02

hi,
I have a suggestion, that is likely easy to implement. Could we be able to give names to our decks? I have trouble remembering what I put in each deck.

2017-06-09 13:48:26

You can do this by holding down the letter N and pressing enter.

2017-06-14 13:57:25 (edited by pulseman45 2017-06-14 14:00:29)

Hello everyone,
I found a potential bug, the Pus Surge card doesn't seem to work. Even when the opponent has bleeding cards in his discard and my level in poison type is 16 or more, it can't be used.

2017-06-16 21:59:46

hi,
I hope I don't sound too stupid for wundering about this, but how do you work the clockwise valves in the game in the factory? What is the arrow combination that you press? I failed epicly at that game.

2017-06-17 03:27:50

Lol dude. Guess you never played pipe. It's up, right, down, left, repeat.

2017-06-17 13:00:58

hi,
I actually did. In fact, I had a 100% hammer hitting accuracy rate. I was just confused there when it said clockwise.

2017-06-20 19:14:17

question, lol does anyone else hate the numbers quiz minigame as much as I do? lol there was a looooot of googling required before I could unlock that

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-06-26 19:35:16 (edited by JLove 2017-06-28 23:35:04)

Ok, this game is extremely cool, and I have enjoyed it immensely.  I just started playing it about a week or so ago.  What a fantastic job, Pragma.  I must admit, the nerd part of me would love to see your code.  I know that it was written in BGT.  I myself am actually in the middle of a project in BGT, but I have ran into a snag that has halted progress until a solution is found.  So having worked with BGT, I would be fascinated to see what this code looks like, given the complexity of some of the aspects of the game.  Obviously, I know this is not possible.  Again, great job on this game.  I have just a few thoughts:
First, it seems pointless to have XP or saved money in a box if they cannot be used for anything.  Has anyone figured out what these things are for?  If they are unusable, I wonder why they are even there.  Pragma, if these are unusable, do you have plans to incorporate them in the future?
Secondly, the numbers quiz game is cool.  However, I would like to see the question base expanded some.  Perhaps you could add some questions related to medicine, to law, even possibly to computer programming, as well as a host of other things.  I have noticed that there seems to be a large number of questions relating to shipwrecks.  Perhaps those should be toned down some, as I spent about an hour the other day googling them, and had a lot of difficulty finding them.  That brings me to my next thought:
There needs to be a way to spell words, especially in chat messages.  Last night I was connected to a server where there was a Spanish player.  I am American, but I happen to know quite a bit of Spanish.  This person was unable to speak English.  However, despite my knowledge of the language, I was unable to communicate well with him, because Jaws absolutely murdered pronunciations.  Had I been able to spell things, translating what he said would have actually been possible.
Another question:  What are the objects that are referred to in online mode?  When a game begins, you hear something like:  Player A has 1500 objects.  Player B has 954 objects.  What does this mean?
This game is awesome, and I can see avenues for huge potential in the future.  Thanks for the hard work in providing something so enjoyable.

2017-07-01 17:30:32 (edited by flameAlchemist 2017-07-02 16:12:51)

how do i name my decks? also is it possible to have more then 12?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-07-01 17:58:22

I think the objects are a way of measuring how much time this player has spent on Crazy Party.