2015-11-04 10:17:32 (edited by Hrvoje 2015-11-04 10:31:53)

I still can't beat Hades on easy, so it may take a little patience until I make the first recording. I have 9 lives, and killing him without losing many lives for me is currently impossible.

2015-11-07 02:53:28

Coming a bit late to the messages here, but wanted to add my own thanks for the wonderful playthrough. Most definitely looking forward to the rest of the game. smile
Take care.

2015-11-07 11:01:04

Hello,
I'm currently in process of recording my let's play on level 4 and further. I will probably upload recordings on my own website to avoid problems that can happen with Dropbox.

2015-11-07 22:48:00

Good idea. When I get to recording the rest of the game (I actually ended my recording after the Gray Lady), I'll probably do the same thing, that is upload the recordings to my own server.
Might be a good thing to have different play-throughs with different styles and everything, so I'll be looking forward to seeing the differences myself.
It's also great that KeyisFull recorded his sorta speedrun, that is without any talking and without the cut scenes, trying to beat the game as quickly aspossible. Such variety of recordings with different approaches should provide more than enough tips for those who are struggling with the gameplay.
I believe this is proof of the game's true uniqueness and value, and of the interest it has actually sparked in the community - as far as I know, no other audiogame has received so many different full gameplay recordings so far.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2015-11-08 01:58:19 (edited by Hrvoje 2015-11-08 02:02:30)

Well, I've now recorded up to level 7. I was chatting while playing, and I've recorded cut scenes as well, but I think this will not be a problem because everything can be heard clearly. And my recordings will also be in a separate files for each level. Yes I made mistakes, but at least You'll learn something from them.

2015-11-18 01:04:44

Hi.
I've tried to listen to the recordings, but they doesn't work at all.
I get the first two hits on the lady, then I jump over her, and then back again to hit her again.
But I can't turn around, she kills me every time.
What can I do wrong here?
I've tried very many times with this.

2015-11-19 11:30:10

Never turn on the ground, always jump, then choose your direction. As soon as you land, unless you want to fire, jump up again.
Hope this helps,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2015-12-13 22:23:25

Ok, after a lot of thinking, I've decided to post a link to my play through recording of The gate. I've recorded the entire gameplay, though keep in mind that I was chatting in my native language (croatian) to describe the game objects and enemies to people living in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Slovenia. I will hopefully rerecord it in english, but I think this croatian review will be useful at least for those who know how to play and they just need to get tricks on how to beat certain challenges. So the recording is here:
http://hrvojekatic.com/dl/The_gate_game … Hrvoje.zip

2016-01-01 17:52:23

sorry but , hwere are those reviews?

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2017-06-08 17:58:37

hey everyone I cannotdefeat the grey lady at all. I have jumped and used arrows but nothing happens I just get stabbed.