2017-06-07 12:26:38

Yeah, dunno what's up with this bug, but I noticed a few people had their posts seemingly cut off. Then it happened to me!

After the bot thing asked me 4 times, it posted my post... but only posted like, the first 200 or so characters. I've noticed other people have this problem and I dont' think they might notice as quickly since screenreaders don't help so much with that lol.

Any idea why this might be happening?

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2017-06-07 12:39:26

The time it happened to me, the cutoff was at a section in quotes. The last time I saw one of these posts, it was easy to imagine the part where it was cut off starting a quote. Haven't reproduced it yet, though. Will give it a "try" now? It might only happen through the punstop.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-06-08 00:22:41

Actually, this happened to me as well. I don't recall the punstop being involved, though. It has been a while since it happened.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2017-06-08 16:27:32

Just happened again, it seemed to cut off at the quotation marks. This should be fixed, this is a serious bug.

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2017-06-09 14:50:56

Does it have to be 200 or so characters long?

2017-07-01 17:03:02

Also happened to me once.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-08-31 19:46:13

Just want to flag up that this is still happening.  It's when you try and put something in quotes, both the posts I tried to make earlier came under this banner and they were long posts as well.  I'll have to try and re-write them.

Would suggest for this to be looked into asap.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-08-31 20:16:42

It happens to me somewhat often. I can usually fix it by going back and hoping my browser remembers what I put in the reply box, but yeah.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-09-01 01:44:55

It's happened to me. I've stopped using quotes in posts.