2017-06-06 01:34:59

Hello,
Hau many jobs in entombed? in blind-games.com it says  20 jobs I have the full vertion, but I only get 16 jobs. Fiter, mage, healer, theaf, forchun teller, wonderer, paladin, bard, barbarian, tricster, shaman, necromancer, assassin, ranger, druid, & edvencherer.
Hau doo I unlock unother one?
Thanks for any help, & sorry my inglish

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-06-06 05:27:13

If you've unlocked fortune teller, druid and adventurer you  have all the jobs.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-06-06 15:40:48

you forgot Monk and Brawler
Some races can't do certain jobs.
For instance, only Goblins, Ratkin, and Ogres can be shamans, while only fairies and gnomes can be tricksters.
Humans and half orcs can do most jobs.
\

2017-06-07 01:00:21

Yes. I forgot munk & braller. But like I says in my ferst post, in blind-games.com it says 20 jobs, while we can only get 18.
Sorry my inglish

2017-06-07 07:08:22

My best guess is that more jobs were planned, but Jason never got around to implementing them. It's a shame that the entire project was abandoned around 2011 or so. There are a lot of silly bugs that should be squashed. The game itself is complete from what I can tell, it just needs a little more polish. Speaking of Entombed, I want to get the 1.05 test version. Can someone provide the link? I think the direct link from the database should point to that version instead of the more buggy 1.02 one.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-06-07 12:38:35

There was supposed to be an alchemist job as well, in fact I've actually managed to find one, an enemy human alchemist on like, floor 16, mind you this is out of like 10 full playthroughs.
It was pretty buggy when I looked at it, since naturally I used summon bones on it I mean, come on, wouldn't you?
It said error speaking text for all of the job info, and when it fought me it just used a staff, no spells or skills.

That said however, you still have plenty of good combos, E.G. fighter barbarian, fighter assassin, druid necromancer, paladin druid, paladin mage, paladin necromancer, barbarian assassin, bard assassin and more.

2017-06-08 00:50:43

At chris, here is entombed 1.05:
http://www.blind-games.com/newentombed/ … dSetup.exe

2017-06-08 13:03:25

Where do you get all the crazy dependencies though, I heard people talking about it and I think that even with the right stuff, allot of people still couldn't play it.