2017-05-31 03:55:28

Hello. just putting it out there for anyone that feals like takeing this on, could southpark the stick of truth be made accessible? there are already walking sounds and other types of other helpfull sounds but it would be nice if the battles could be accessible with speech or something of that nature. the battle stile is turn bassed so yeah. any input? thanks and sorry for my crappy spelling

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2017-05-31 07:34:13

Hi.
Have you given the game a try to see if it's playable? Is it for pc or for the consoles? I don't think the game can be made more accessible unless you can write mods for the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-31 11:56:14

i can walk around and hear my foot steps but there is no directional and so i can be constontly walking into a wall and i  wouldnt know it and fighting is not happening and the invintorry but they do have basic commands like i for inventorry a s w d to move etc and it is for PC xBox and play station. but it would be awesome if at least the PC version could be made accessible.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2017-05-31 15:46:01

Good luck with that. Considering that on the pc version, the mouse is used for the menus and stuff in the battles. and I havent heard any walking sounds.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2017-05-31 18:54:20

wow, 'm missing this game a lot. I used to play it with my brother, but we don't have it anymore. I don't think the game can't be made accessible, there are lots of stuff and especially the story, and there are lots of ingame things who need rewriting if you need to do that. but if someone can do this i'll be just awesome. generally, it's just a rpg, the kombat being turn based, but you can walk and do things too. if you had or have the chance to play it with a sighted person, I bet you will laugh. I know it's not so funny as it seems but I really enjoyed it, considering at that time I didn't knew too much about audiogames smile

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-05-31 21:20:45

Fraid not smile There's very many visual cues you would need to find an audio alternative for. Even in the battles, even though the battles are turn-based, you still have to click at the exact right moment to block attacks or perform specials, indicating by your weapon starting to blink visually. There's just no way.

2017-05-31 23:54:31

Exactly, basically it's a side scroller but you need to walk a lot up / down, fights are difficult as  mentioned, you need to time out the actions.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-06-06 13:18:01

maybe beeps like when the attack is comeing iether way, if this game couldnt be made accessible, it would be nice if someone made a southpark related game in audio. I'd totally pay for that

2017-06-06 17:32:36

hasn't it been stated before though that there are people who have somehow  managed to play through this? I don't remember exactly who is on that list now, but I'd be interested regardless.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-06-07 21:48:21

me to.