2017-05-29 03:27:02

Hi,

So I recently got night of parasite as it sounds like a pretty cool game. There is a problem though. When I start the program, it works fine. I can set level, name, read the chapter, then start. But when I try and walk, it freezes. I can pick up a dagger sometimes, or move through a door, but it freezes at some point. I have tried reinstalling and running as admin. The run as admin thing worked but then I died and closed the game to read up on it more. When I started a new game, it froze again almost instantly, even when I ran as admin again. I'd really like to resolve this issue as that's a game i'd really like to play, it seems to be the only realtime rpg game although I haven't tried out paliden of the sky yet either.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-05-31 00:38:19

Hello Rory.
I think this is ishu of this game, & I can't solve this problem. I try uninstall it then install it again, but it didn't work.

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-05-31 01:20:57

I installed the game but i don't know what do do after i launch it. when I'm in the main menu. i can't move with NVDA.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-05-31 08:25:04

wierd, there is no freez here, what windows are you useing?

2017-05-31 10:09:35

In main menu you need to use alt to browse the menus and no freezing.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-06-01 00:21:11

I'm using windows 7, the exact version is 6.0 i believe, and the menus work fine for me, its the actual game that's the problem like walking and stuff. It freezes when i am playing the game, how do i fix this?

2017-06-03 03:23:02

An update: I've noticed that if i wait long enough when the game is frozen it will unfreze, usually i wait like 2 minutes at least... Also when it unfreezes it usually freezes almost right away again. Could it be the game itself or is it my computer?

2017-06-06 03:56:14

Does anybody know how i can fix this issue? Really wanna play this game.

2017-06-07 01:04:09

You can still play this game. If the game freezes, wate for awile

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-06-27 16:31:06

I never had that problem when I was trying to play that game. But on the other hand, that was years ago.
It would be nice to play it again though. Can someone please tell me, where I can find the latest version? I think it is 3.1. I tried to find it on Google. But the only site, which seems to have it blocked the file.