2017-06-06 18:34:13

Hi,

I've never had this problem before, but I want to see if anyone else has run into it.
As I'm sure you know, to use Steam you need to use the Jaws curser a lot. I just put steam back on my PC after my system crash, and when I rout Jaws to PC curser, it only reads graphics, and it won't read me any options. Before, it would read me the options like Store, Library, and everything I needed to know. Now, it just says graphic this and graphic that. SO, every time I want to use Steam, I need to have someone sighted help me. Has this happened to anyone before, and if so do you know how to fix it?
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-06-06 18:39:22

Right click your steam shortcut and go to properties, and in the "target" field, right at the end after the quotes put a dash then type the command no-dwrite. Also, it might be a good idea depending on if it's just your pc or if it's a fmilies, but if it's you who uses it the most, you can put a login command in there as well.

2017-06-06 19:01:28

Hi there,

I have the log in command set in the property box where you told me to write that command. After my log in and password, it says -nodrite. Isn't that the same thing?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis