2017-06-05 08:36:23

hi all.
So I recently purchased manamon and am enjoying it a lot. However, I have ran into what I think might be a bug in the game. This bug is very frustrating because i'm thinking I may have to start over.
So I have made it to the box puzzle in the arcade secret hideout. I red a guide telling me exactly how to do this puzzle. I believe his name was jade who wrote the guide. So I followed the instructions and was able to generate the teleporter by moving the box down twice and east 4 times. Then I messed up so I had to reload my game. I also decided to go back to the hotel after reloading. After coming back to the hideout, I tried to move the box down 1 and right 4 again. This time, no teleporter appeared. I am pretty sure I am doing everything exactly as was mentioned. If anyone could help me out with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. I cannot move on without the teleporter being generated.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-06-05 16:24:17 (edited by Trajectory 2017-06-05 16:25:24)

So I just loaded up my completed game file, and here's what's going on:
The box resets to it's starting position, just like the NPC in that room says it does. The teleporter is already active, because the box has already been pushed onto the switch. Consequently, the switch is gone. The teleporter is more to the left of the box, but you'll have to find some passages to loop through in order to get on the righthand side of the box and push it left.
Take a walk around the room and see if you can hear the teleporter.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-06-06 08:50:21

Thanks a lot. I actually figured it out, and was able to find the teleporter and completed. That was confusing though, I thought for a second it was a bug.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven