2017-04-09 04:02:48

Hey, beat the game, but is there a list of the treasures and where to get them somewhere? I really don't want to have to go looking through 1350 posts to find it, sorry if this has been asked already countless times.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-04-15 07:24:48

Hi all and welcome by my 1st playthrough of the postgame stage.
In this playthrough I show you the ruines, we'll go through the gostly chamber and more.
Don't forget to like and to subscribe.
Check the playthrough out on: https://youtu.be/f_a_gRjAog4

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2017-04-16 00:02:47

Hi all and wlcome to the 2nd playthrough of the postgame stage from Paladin of the sky.
We'll go through Jefry's memmorial to meet Jasons little brother Jefry and to have a fight with him.
We also get access to hell on earth and we'll have to do a fighting challange there.
Don't forget to like, to subscribe and to turn on the nultifications for my channel.
Check the playthrough out on: https://youtu.be/EeiK5Kw8XSk
Enjoy!

2017-04-17 16:32:25

Hi all and welcome to my last playthrough of Paladin of the sky.
In this video, we're going through the hell on earth to do a fighting challange and to take out the final boss of the postgame stage.
Don't forget to like, to subscribe, to follow me on twitter @audiogamer 203 and to turn on the nultifications for my channel.
Check the playthrough out on: https://youtu.be/txHBepfnZ9g
Have fun!

2017-05-03 09:33:07

Hi all,
For everyone who cares, here's the link to the Paladin of the sky playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … oEM6U24Qy7
Enjoy!

2017-06-03 20:07:22

hi guys, it Wood be grayt if some1 hear can post the game on hard mode, that Wood be realy Nice and to the players doing it i Wood be thankfull

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-06-05 06:52:16

Nothing changes on hard accept:
1, enemy's, bosses etc hit harder/have more HP, not sure about traps.
2, bosses are less forgiving.
So, the game play would be the same, but everything has been buffed up a level or 2.

2017-06-05 11:49:46

ok thanks but how didd microsoftsam203 add sound efekts on the dragon strike skrooles

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-02-17 10:30:21

I just edited the video like that.
O guys, can you btw sub to my channel?
We have now all moast 200 subs.
You can find my channel on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbcgG … IOXrnjUqQ.
Thanks!

2018-02-24 00:33:37

Could someone please give me the detailed instructions on how to unlock the post game?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-24 03:30:25

If the memory serves, head west in wing one. You should get a cut scene at some point.

2018-02-24 21:08:30

It's all in this thread somewhere.

Actually, hard mode is easier than easy mode, primarily because you get more dice to hit with. That doesn't help with dragon strike scrolls, but yeah.
If enemies are harder and bosses less forgiving, I've yet to see it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-02-26 14:46:19

Microsoftsam203, hi if you are going to do a play through or walkthrough, you need to slowdown your speech, I couldn't understand a damn word of your screen reader so since I couldn't understand what was being said the playthrough made no sense.

2018-02-26 17:59:37

apsolutely agree with kody, and this is not only for this game.

2018-10-13 13:08:26

Do we have a full text walkthrough available for this game, just like manamon? If yes then where can I find it?

2018-10-26 06:53:24

Great game, sucky part with the key fragments. I wish I could break faces into fragments during that part of the game

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-11-16 22:59:47 (edited by Chris 2018-11-16 23:00:36)

I'm currently stuck in Kingdom of Fragments. I decided to get myself killed by the Tyrant boss so I could go upgrade Ross's health. When I get back to kingdom of Fragments, I'm lost. I can't make it to the boss. I've walked around and all I find are dead ends and a single locked door. Is this a bug? How do I get back to the boss?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-11-16 23:08:56

I don't know, but I hope the door didn't seal or something after you finished that part.
How do you hurt that boss please?

2018-11-18 01:11:13

what music track was used in the organ room? I love it.

2018-11-18 01:19:13 (edited by Chris 2018-11-18 01:20:30)

You have to poison that boss with Toxic Storm and then defend. You must attack on turn 3, defend on turn 4, attack on turn 5, defend on turn 6, etc until the poison has done its job and killed the boss.

I certainly hope this isn't a bug. From what I remember, there are actually two doors, not just one that lead from kingdom of Fragments to F2. Then again I may be wrong as that area confuses me to no end. Still, I only find one door so I'm either not looking hard enough or this game has potential game breaking bugs which is not acceptable!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-11-21 12:29:26

Hi guys.
So I happen to be playing the post game.  I managed to get through the first floor of the disturbed sanctuary. So now I'm stuck in the second one. I found 4 switches, pressed them, and it seems that I can't go through that one part of the wall that seemingly disappears. I guess that a part of a wall disappears because I've seen a walkthrough in which the player goes in a hole by the switch at the bottom left. But when I go there, the wall is perfectly in tact.
Am I missing something? Let me know lol.
have a nice day,
audiogame

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-10-26 20:38:38

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but I haven't seen information about ware I am in the game posted here. I've just finished the battle with the boss that attacks then drains your HP, and now it says that I need to hide from Paladin Security. I've checked evryware accept all 120 cabins, though I've gone into some of them. And yes, I went to the hidden floor because it said to go there, and nothing changed. Ware am I supposed to go from here?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-10-26 21:54:14

Go threw the hidden door in the lounge I think.

2019-10-26 22:02:16

Do you mean the hidden lounge?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-10-27 00:03:36

Yes, it's been a while sence I played but I think there's a door somewhere in there.