2017-05-30 07:45:52

Hello. So, after spending some time iwith GTA V, I thought of doing a little demo on how to play the game and what you can do as a blind person. This will not include the instalation guide, I am not fully sure on installing all the mods, last time I tried sppeder needed to get me out of the hole because I messed everything up.
So, would anyone listen to a demo of the game where I explain what you can do and the controls to play the game.
Also, I have a question. I have the possibility to use the in game radio stations in the game, or create one with my own music.
So, what I want to know is, do you want me to use the build in radio station or should I build my own one. If so, should it include news and updates or do you just want a music stream? And what kind of music do you want to hear when you want a self build station?
If you are interested and have music suggestions, please post everything in this topic.
Already thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-05-30 09:25:18

Hi.
Yes, I really want to listen and to play.
You can comment onli and put some german and english music pop.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-30 11:42:12

I am very interested in this.  I'm not sure whether to get the pc or xbone version. smile

2017-05-30 14:06:01

Hi.
Dan, you  better get the pc version of the game because you have the possibility to install mods to the game which you will need to play the game, you also can instal trainers which are also a very good thing to have because they will enable you to change certain settings, spawn vehicles and so on.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-30 17:46:37

@dan_c please do yourself a favor and get the PC version.

And I'd definitely listen to a demo for sure, GTA V is one of my favorite games. With the autodrive and the map's points of interests this game becomes a lot more playable.

2017-05-30 18:04:23

Hi.
I'm very interested in this as well. I can't run the pc version, but that might motivate me to give the console version an other try. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-30 18:28:57

You might not be able to run GTA v on your pc, but most pcs these days can run GTA IV, which will give you some of the experience of GTA v's possibilities. They are good for different things. GTA v has better sounds, and more features in the trainer, and menu clicks, so memorization of menus is possible, while GTA IV has a talkinf GPS, built in, so when using auto-drive,  you can tell if you're just going in circles or actually getting somewhere. GTA 5's body guards are better than GTA 4, but, yeah. If you can't get GTA 5, try GTA 4.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-05-30 19:32:28

I would listen this, But do you know where to download GTA 5?

2017-05-30 19:40:35

Hi. You can buy it on steam, it costs about 60 dollars. But if you wait for some time when the next steam sale comes up, you can probably pick it up for 30 bucks.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-30 20:57:18

hello,
i want to listen to that demo!
i played gta iv which socks in terms of graphics but when i saw the demo of gta v which rockstar published, it made me impressed

2017-05-30 21:09:48

Hi.
User sebbi pointed me to a mod which improves the over all quality of the game, weapon functionality, wanted level and such. I will see if I can instal it, wheneverything runs good you should see the demo I hope tomorrow during the day.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-31 07:49:19

@Techmaster20: Thank you. I'll take a look at this after having heard the demo. It's great to know that the difference between GTA4 and GTA5 is not that big.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-05-31 13:08:44

I would share that as widely as possible if it was video recording the visuals of gameplay rather than just audio on its own, it would be of great interest to a fair few sighted gamers and game developers.

For example SightlessKombat's youtube videos usually get between 50 and 300 views, this one had 16000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbVXGulDUE

Also another difference between IV and V, as far as I remember IV does not have first person mode while V does, is that correct?

2017-05-31 13:58:14

Hi.
Youtube wouldn't be a problem, I have a laptop which can tackle video recording with ease. Just give me a recording programing, some rendering tips and things I need to watch out for while recording a video and I am good.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-31 17:03:34

The only reason why I would not get GTA IV is because of the first person view. Navigating on foot and knowing where you're going is virtually impossible without first person view, so that's why GTA IV is a big no no for me. Just my opinion though, if you're not looking to go to specific places like points of interests on the map then GTA IV might be for you

2017-05-31 17:09:40

Hi.
At sebbi, could you help me out a bit? Now that you told me about the GTA reduks mod, I wanted to include that in the demo, but it seam to me that open IV's package installer isn't accessible.
Things For those who are interested, I want to cover the following things which I know, maybe there is more, but this can come in a later tutorial, which i will do when I've picked up other things, so you will hear the following things.
Keystrokes of the game.
Moving about the mat.
Steeling cars, use of the autodrive mod
Weapons a and targeting
Killing random peds, big shootout with the police to demonstrate what to do when you have multiple oponents.
Last thing, how to do taxi missions.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-06-01 12:43:45

Hi. Guys. I am sorry that I still haven't finished the demo, I originally planned to do this yesturday, but some things sadly got in the way. I will try to record this in the evening or at the weekend, the latest you will see it is sunday evening, but I guess I can finish it earlier.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-06-01 16:33:23

Just take the time you need to make the recording. No stress. smile

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-01 18:48:48

So, I'm curious. How playable is this game? I was hoping I could do the story missions. I have played GTA San Andreaus on PS2 and I already had my fare share of random killing, shootouts, whatever.

My point is, why is it exciting to just do that with these games over and over? Taxi missions might be cool, and in-game they net you some money, but you guys are paying $60 and are kind of missing the point of the game.

Again, I like the fact that in GTA V's story you switch between the characters and can switch between them once they become available, but I don't see the appeal of paying $60 for a mostly unplayable game when it comes to missions. May as well get it on console as you can do random killing on that.

2017-06-01 19:07:49

Let me tell you about my story regarding this game. I got it for Xbox 360 when it came out. Played 2 weeks, and basically never touched it again, for the same reasons you've outlined. Missions are not doable, there is no way you can go to wherever you want, for example if you want to go to the strip club, golfing, back to your house, it wasn't possible at all do to the fact that:
1. You can't auto drive to your destination
2. The most important part, to me at least, was that you could not use the first person view camera
When the Pc version came out with the FPV camera that changed everything. I could easily take a cab and go to wherever I wanted as long as I had the list of Points of interests on the map. If I couldn't find the door, to a building I'd just do like in real life, walk along the wall till I find it. Keep in mind that this is only possible using the first person view mode. With the trainer and the autodrive, now things are a lot more interesting. You can get in the car, select where you want to go, and auto drive to the destination. Regarding missions, if you're getting this game and you want to do missions, get it for pc. There's unfortunately no way you can do missions and auto drive if you get it for other consoles. Here's where things are great with the pc version. Using the trainer/autodrive, missions are 100% doable. I can't say for all of them, because I haven't tried the ones where you need to fly, but missions on foot or where you need to drive are fun and completely doable. You get in the car, select the map, and the first choice on the map is always the one you need to choose if you want to complete the mission. Overall, the price tag on pc is worth it, but I would not pay $60 for it on other consoles unless you're goal is only to do random killing, and shootouts

2017-06-02 07:13:38

Wow. I didn't know you can do that much using the trainer. It would be so great if someone would make a guide on how to use this, and a list of all the possibilities. A guide in the articles room would be great.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-02 09:32:08

Hi
Some missions are definatelly not playable. I am currently playing the game with a friend on his pc and there are sniper missions, flying into an airbase and steel a chopper or jet, under water sub missions and so on, so, not all missions are playable.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-06-02 16:28:46 (edited by seb 2017-06-02 16:30:49)

@simba if you are using the same trainer I'm using, for the sniper mission you can use the function to kill the target automatically. Also, I'm sure the auto drive can handle flying to the marker on the map. But again you need to use SJaak's trainer for all of those things to be possible. I'm not saying all of those missions are playable since when I tried them the auto drive did not work with planes, but it's worth a try

2017-06-04 23:12:14

Hi guys.
As I promised, I have just finished the recording of GTA V and uploaded it to dropbox. I am sorry for the recording quality, my setup was broken quite a bit and I had technical difficultys.
I hope you enjoy this demo and if you have questions, feel free to contact me on the forum or at
[email protected]
I am planning to put this out on other sites, maybe CBT has an interest in that
If you have comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, feel free to ask them here. And now, the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ayqhkkokhisb … o.mp3?dl=0

Greetings Moritz.