2017-06-02 23:22:22

Hello,
So, I used to be a bit messed up in the head. Because of this, I tended to right posts that were undesirable, to the point where I hated looking at them. I've always wanted to go back and delete them, but I don't know if it'll but the topic at the top of the forum, because some of them are towards the bottom. Thanks in advance if anyone has any answers to my question.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-06-02 23:35:51

No, it won't. However, deleting your posts might make some conversations confusing and incomplete. It's better to keep the posts as a memory, as well. But if you want to delete them, sure, it won't bump the topics.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-06-03 01:07:27

Most of those posts haven't been responded to. Thanks.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-06-03 05:25:46

@Shotgunshell, I agree with Mayana.  the perspective of the forum's internal workings there is no issue with deleting posts, but it may well cause confusion elsewhere with the flow of conversations, or indeed with topics generally, since even if people have not responded they might well have taken note of what you said.

Odds are anything and everything you have written on the forum has already been read by people anyway, ---- heck that is what a forum is for, so deleting won't much in changing what you've written.

Most people say something they regret, or have written posts in a bad mood (I certainly have), but the answer isn't to try and seep things under the rug with the delete option, the answer is just to resolve to be a better person in the future, contribute to discussions and interact with others on the forum in a positive way if you can.

So, delete posts if you really want to, but I'd personally just letting the past lie and working on the future instead.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)