2017-05-31 14:22:58 (edited by Mayana 2017-05-31 15:50:06)

What Ethin did was a very shitty thing to do. Balls to him!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-05-31 14:39:13

i want stw

2017-05-31 15:39:18 (edited by revan 2017-05-31 15:40:10)

hi there,
mahdi,  you won't get any answer here
you are repeating messages 20 times
just please read the forum message
repeating 20 30 times won't help you get anywhere
that's not solve

2017-05-31 21:03:32

a quick update

Things are slowly settling down, so stw and all Sam's other services should return shortly. it will depends on your isp and dns server update speed, but expect to be able to connect within the next 24 hours hopefully.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-05-31 21:42:34

Can you explain how my ISP and the DNS server might pose any problems? As I had said on Skype, I believe that the server is still running, but the client, which uses a naked URL like http://samtupy.com, which points to the IP addressthat'll connect to the server. I used trace route to see what information I could obtain from this. How was Sam able to resolve the issue, or did he dispute the report? If you can provide us with more details of this update that would be excellent.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-06-01 03:35:54

So, everybody, all of Sam's services should be back to work right now, If you can't use or log in to them that's cause you will have to wait for a while for DNS to update and things to settle pretty good. Have fun and enjoy.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-06-01 05:41:13

Well, since it takes a while for domain name records to be updated throughout the worldwide web, I'm curious to know which company we're using now, and if we would experience any ping changes.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2017-06-01 06:39:50

Hi all friends. and admins.
The players in turkish are wondering. How many days will the game be fixed?
People here are in curiosity and have no idea.
We want to continue playing from where we are again in a short time. greetings from Turkey.

2017-06-01 07:28:48

hi,
as stated in the previous post, it is fixed. But your dns will need time to update. My dns has updated now.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-06-01 07:38:04

Hi.
I'm glad to hear that the game is running again. Big credits to Sam for fixing things so quickly.
Ethins history doesn't matter in my opinion. This is simply the fact that he reports Sam for things instead of contacting him. The only goal for this is to make trouble once again.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-01 07:53:49

hi admins and visiters.
i'm band from stw, sam can ban me?
he block me, and i not tolk to hem.
who can help me, thanks,

2017-06-01 07:58:10 (edited by criticview 2017-06-01 08:01:12)

@Green Gables Fan
The fact the report caused sam's domains to be taken offline, meant that your computer couldn't know what ip's were hidden behind "samtupy.com", and without an ip there could be no connection established.
After the report had been derailed, things could be reconfigured. Because there's a lot of such information to collect globally, some dns servers take a while to update their information.
dns on wikipedia
hope this helps

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-06-01 08:05:41

sorry, sam can unban me?

2017-06-01 08:47:44

Earlier today I decided that posting and replying to all you critics on here about me and what I did would be a waste of energy. So, this reply will not focus on that, because I'm going to sit and entirely ignore the accusations thrown around on this topic. Why, you ask? Why shouldn't I rise to the bate? Well, it's simple. I caused it. And, yesterday, and somewhat the day before, I fixed it. Here's how:
First, I caused it. You've all seen (hopefully?) the e-mail I sent to no-IP's department of abuse. Now, before you wild-tempered people stop reading here and start mentally generating rants about this, just know that I will not respond to it unless it's to clear up a miscommunication like I'm doing now. So don't even think about ranting to me -- I don't give a shit what you think if all your going to do is rant all day about what I did and not focus on the rest of what this post says. So if that's all your going to do, fuck off.
Now, as how I fixed it... it's quite simple. I sent the following e-mail to no-IP's abuse center (headers included):

Message ID
<CAJQtwF1ZSaTHcTXQB_tpK=HWD8HM8fwgGMRU3wWqWLBZ_XnWrA@mail.gmail.com>
Created at:
Tue, May 30, 2017 at 9:45 PM (Delivered after 0 seconds)
Ethin Probst <[email protected]>
To:
abuse <[email protected]>
Subject:
Rescinding termination

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.107.162.6 with HTTP; Tue, 30 May 2017 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 21:45:01 -0500
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <CAJQtwF1ZSaTHcTXQB_tpK=HWD8HM8fwgGMRU3wWqWLBZ_XnWrA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Rescinding termination
To: abuse <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Dear No-IP abuse department:

I would like to retract my claims that I made earlier this morning and
see about getting Sam Tupy's account (and all of his services)
reactivated. I know now that what I did was wrong, and I will do
whatever is necessary to restore his account to perfect condition. If
this is possible, I beg of you to please, please do it.

--
Signed,
Ethin D. Probst

Now, if your still pissed, keep reading. This is where things get interesting. This starts from the last message I replied to (but never got a response). Their reply is after mine. Check this out:

Message ID
<CAJQtwF1BTx8ET9zs8yq9OKs-6RWfLLmqFnBex_uZykMzyPgtgg@mail.gmail.com>
Created at:
Wed, May 31, 2017 at 12:17 PM (Delivered after 0 seconds)
Ethin Probst <[email protected]>
To:
No-IP Abuse <[email protected]>
Subject:
Re: Abuse Report: 427729 Has Been Updated

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.107.168.170 with HTTP; Wed, 31 May 2017 10:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <XMEPYPE8MO_592ef39b16564_ffa73fa6908cb998275246_sprut@zendesk.com>
References: <[email protected]> <CAJQtwF1ZSaTHcTXQB_tpK=HWD8HM8fwgGMRU3wWqWLBZ_XnWrA@mail.gmail.com> <XMEPYPE8MO_592ef39b16564_ffa73fa6908cb998275246_sprut@zendesk.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:17:09 -0500
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <CAJQtwF1BTx8ET9zs8yq9OKs-6RWfLLmqFnBex_uZykMzyPgtgg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Abuse Report: 427729 Has Been Updated
To: No-IP Abuse <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Hello there,
Did you re-enable Sam Tupy's account or mine? Sam Tupy's account
(email: [email protected]) was the account I would like reactivated.

On 5/31/17, No-IP Abuse <[email protected]> wrote:
> Please type your reply above this text.
>
> Your request 427729 has been received by our Abuse department.
>
> To add additional comments, reply to this email.
>
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> No-IP Abuse, May 31, 9:47 AM PDT
>
> Hello,
>
> At this time the account has been re-enabled. However please be sure to
> review your machines and ensure there is nothing being hosted maliciously
> without your knowledge as this is in violation of our terms of service.
>
> Regards,
> No-IP Abuse
>
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> Ethin Probst, May 30, 7:46 PM PDT
>
> Dear No-IP abuse department:
>
> I would like to retract my claims that I made earlier this morning and
> see about getting Sam Tupy's account (and all of his services)
> reactivated. I know now that what I did was wrong, and I will do
> whatever is necessary to restore his account to perfect condition. If
> this is possible, I beg of you to please, please do it.
>
>
> --
> Signed,
> Ethin D. Probst
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [XMEPYP-E8MO]

--
Signed,
Ethin D. Probst

Now, I would like you to rethink your accusations. Yes. I took down a game that is obviously enjoyed by many. Yes. I took down two web sites that Sam owned and controlled with a single email. But, guess what? I fixed it! I said I'd fix it and I did! Do you guys really think that STW and Redspot would still be online at this very moment if I had not asked no-IP, very kindly, to reactivate Sam's domain? No! It would not be! Sam would have to go through a complete domain transfer, which can take up to a month, if not longer. But did I, like someone truly coldhearted, allow him to suffer like that, and allow him to suffer what I did when I transferred my domain from DreamHost to Host Gator a couple years ago? No I did not! I did not allow him to suffer! I wrote him an apology, which has now turned into quite the discussion, though I shall keep it confidential unless Sam does want me to reveal it to all of you. I only revealed this portion of this entire mess because I was the one sending the original report and I was the one who, less than a day later, fixed it and returned access to you. If you think I am so cruel and am so dumb, then why would I do that? Why would a man, so cruel, take down a site, then restore it later? What purpose would I have? If I was truly cruel, truly wanting to hurt Sam, I could have filed that report and left it at that, not helping him with anything. You all would have had to wait for a month, if not longer, just to regain access to Sam's web sites and games! But, as I've said before, I did not allow him to suffer like that! I helped him, apologized to him... hell, I even offered to help him with the transfer if he had to do it to make the transition as smooth as possible! I would have gladly paid for the domain, too!
So, If I'm dumb, if I'm a lyer, if I don't have the qualifications that I claim I have, just like Defender supposedly knows is factual (which is in fact untrue), then why would I restore what I took away? Why would I go to the lengths I did to fix what I had shattered?
I will agree with you guys -- I am not the nicest person on this planet. I am not the nicest person in the universe when I feel I am being provoked. But I can be nice when I want to be!
So, in closing, I fixed what I had broken. I helped Sam restore what I had forcefully took away. And I will continue to help him until all is as it was before I did what I did. But let me ask all of you, especially you, Defender: if I did bad things, why must you sink lower than I did to get your point across? Why must you insult me if you claim I'm so bad? Doesn't that make you just as bad as I am, if not worse? I will not go into the philosophy on what I am trying to point out. Whether you guys except this message or not is irrelevant to me. You have your opinions; I have mine. But there is a line that must be drawn in the sand, a line that clearly indicates what is acceptable and what is unacceptable. Most of you on this topic who have insulted me (and even offended me) by directly posting your insults on this forum since I did what I did have crossed that line. If you ever cared about your membership on this forum then you would have also known that you violated a forum rule. A very important one, which states: "2) Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. The moderators will delete messages with offensive behavior and warn the responsible user. The number of warnings is limited. We want to keep this forum a nice place!" Whether the admins or mods will do anything about this violation is not up to me.
This entire incident has explained the truth behind why the sited have learned from us but why corporations still do not fully agree with us. It explains, if you examine what has happened very closely, why corporations like Valve or Discord do not implement "acceptable" or "adequate" accessibility into their computer programs. It may be partially about money, but it is also about our internal struggles in a community such as this. One person does something someone else finds terrible and an entire flame war starts over the issue. It doesn't matter what the issue is; we still fight, flame each other, and generally bully each other and act like 6-year-olds who don't know right or wrong. Then the mods step in, people are warned or banned, and order is, temporarily, restored. But this cycle continues to happen. And unless we can all grow up, we cannot change what we feel should be changed. We can make Unity accessible, for instance, or we can give advice on how to play games like Skullgirls or use Steam. But if a CEO of a corporation saw most of the topics on here, I guarantee you that they'd be disgusted and not even bother attempting to hire any of us. We all have jobs, but really, how many of us tell our employers, "Hey, sir/madam, I'm apart of a community that's full of blind and visually impaired members, and we talk civilized some of the time, but most of the time we argue and flame each other." I doubt any of you would ever tell your employer that. We isolate ourselves like this. You could ask any sited person, "Hey, ever heard of audiogames.net?" And your answer would be a no, and I'm estimating that chance being around 85-95 percent. The truth of the matter is that we hack each other, we fight, and we generally don't get to know each other very well. If we're going to get anywhere in the future, we need to unify. And to do that, we need to find a workaround for this issue. Or a method of resolving it altogether. I'll admit that other communities have just the same issues as we do. They fight, they flame, you get the picture. But most of them never ascend to the levels we do. I'm not going to give ways to resolve this issue. I'll leave that to you guys. But if this continues, we'll get nothing useful done. We'll never be able to make screen readers well known without giving hints that we're apart of this community. But we need to remember one thing -- that deleting topics like this one won't solve our problem. We need to heal the wounds we cause each other, not hide behind shields that are only temporary.
I need to end this post for now -- it's very late over here. But I hope that I've made a change, a positive one. I understand I made a bad choice. But I am slowly, delicately attempting to learn from my mistake, my choice, and fix what I've broken. But negativity will not help me do that. It may worsen it. So please, if any of you have any morals within you, I kindly ask you to take your negativity off this forum or somewhere else.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-06-01 15:50:24

What I don't understand is why'd you do it? What was your reason? What did you gained by doing it?

2017-06-01 16:29:06

Hello!
@Amerikranian Simple. He's got nothing better to do. I'm not too sure, maybe it's jealousy on his end?
@Ethin Just sayin, number 1, that report looks really dumb, even more so that you were clearly trying too hard to make it look professional. This isn't the first time you've done this, either. I clearly remember receiving an email from my VPS provider at the time with a fake abuse email you copy/pasted and replaced with my IP address.
Number 2, hah, you're funny. You simply think coming on here and apologizing is going to get everyone to forget and move on? you have a questionable history on this forum, and whether you fixed things or not, the fact of the matter is that you did it in the first place. Reporting shit? seriously, who does that. Me thinks someone needs to learn to be a man.
Oh, and btw, domain transfers don't take a month. Do your research mister computer programmer.
Also, you're trying to make it sound like it's your doing that Sam got his services back. Again, nah bruh. I'm pretty sure Sam could've just as easily disputed the case and explained the situation, in a much more professional form mind you, and it would've been resolved.
So thanks but no thanks. Maybe this finally gets through to you. If not, well then I dunno what to tell you kid, stay in school, you'll need it.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2017-06-01 16:45:23

@Ethin: Just like many other people, I would also like to know your reason for reporting Sam, his website or any content on his website. Did you tried to contact Sam before reporting him? Or did you tried to report something else, which caused Sams website to be reported as well?
I hope you've learned the consequences for doing things like that.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-06-01 18:34:05

Well, a reason why, could be handy to know, but is not required. Everything got fixed, so that's the important thing.
It did cause a serious mess, and will certainly not earn you any apriciation

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-06-01 18:38:47 (edited by defender 2017-06-01 18:51:00)

Well aren't you just the big morally self righteous hero!  you had so much power in your hands, you had it, but you let it go, because, you are just that great of a person aren't you Ethin.
That's why you did it in the first place right?
Of course your still trying to get brownie points out of this, because your you, but the thing that you don't understand is, and you still don't get it even now, after all this time, is that we just plain don't give a shit about your claimed level of importance, we just don't.
Weather it's you claiming to have the ability to hack the VPS of someone you don't like, building parts of the Linux kernel from scratch, or you saying that you could have done something worse than you did but chose not to out of the goodness of your heart, your claims are still insignificant, because you've never shown that you are deserving of true recognition, bad or good, only contempt.

As stated before, Sam could have challenged the claim and probably won, you only sped it up slightly.
Now, in other circumstances, this might have been at least somewhat redeeming, but instead of just quietly apologizing and helping to fix the shitstorm you caused, you decided to let everyone know what a great person you were while doing it, how you could have done far worse, and how really, you don't deserve all this backlash anyway and it was all just one big over reaction, caused by a silly misunderstanding, so lets just all forget about it and move on as quickly as possible.
Yeah, I call bullshit on that.

And yeah, I might get banned, I'm aware of the rules, but to be honest I accepted that risk when I posted, and I still don't regret it.
Besides, your not exactly one to talk, you should have been banned ten times over by now, and the only reason you weren't was because you prayed on the sympathies of the mods again and again.

And all that boilerplate at the end, I hope, won't convince anybody, seeing as how you are probably the worst, most hilariously hypocritical example of an upstanding community member that we have here, and therefore your advice is essentially useless, especially when you try to pretend that flame wars, trolling, spam posts, etc, aren't commonplace in the mainstream community, when in fact they are often far more so.
Also, the reason that large corporations don't cater to us is because there is no real money in it, and until the money lost from backlash do to leaving us out is equal to or greater than the money gained from including such an insignificant percentage of the playerbase, they won't do anything but pay us lip service, because doing otherwise goes against everything that logic and business knowledge dictates.
We are comparatively easy to deal with on a social level, when you compare us to other groups of potential customers.

I'm sure you know all of that already, because your not stupid, just manipulative, but there it is anyway.
The best thing for you to do at this point would be to disappear  back into the woodwork and hope that everyone forgets about this little incident, like they've done with most of your others.

2017-06-01 19:05:43

I did not have an exact reason, to be honest. But I'll gladly admit that I gave Sam quite a lot of time to clear that up. The simple point is, no one would have reported this to him. He didn't even have a good reporting system in place for this kind of thing. He even admitted it to me in a private email that he would do better. In essence, we both learned lessons from this incident. The lesson I learned was to contact him first, then report it; his, I think, was to have better systems in place for this kind of thing.
@djlex, you've got nerve for saying that I've got a questionable history when you do yourself. I'd go as far as to say that nearly all of us do have a questionable history on here. I do not expect immediate redemption. I don't expect that to be fast. That'll be slow, and that will come in time. I admit that I made a mistake. A bad choice. It may even be a very bad choice. But I fixed it. If you really think domain transfers can't take a month, you've got a seriously fucked up view of the internet. My last domain transfer took nearly two and a half weeks. And that was because I had to unlock my domain, disable WHOIS privacy, retrieve the EPP code, forward that to HostGator, then sit and wait. And the waiting was the longest and most boring part of the entire process. I didn't want Sam to go through that, so I restored his domain to him. And it works just fine now. Without my request, No-IP would probably done nothing unless Sam came up for a very convincing argument to prove his case over mine. I doubt they even read the entire report. I speculate that they actually terminated his services because I indicated that his web site linked to malicious software. It does not mean it would be specifically used on No IP; the fact that it was there is a direct violation of the ToS. If Sam does want our conversation disclosed then I'll happily do it. But since he's said nothing on it, I'm not disclosing it.
Plus, I've practically had enough of this. I make one wrong move and you guys act like I murdered, in cold blood, nearly this entire planets population and took the atmosphere with it. Even before my history got murky it seemed like I was always being microscoped. I get the caussion, I get why you guys don't trust me. But going so far as to say that I'm a cheat and someone who lies about everything and knows nothing is definitely crossing the line. Yes. I did something wrong. But really, insulting me and being overly harsh to me only makes you far worse than I am. So, here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to try and take a break from this community. I may post once and a while, but I definitely need it. So, I'm going. See yall later!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-06-01 19:16:32

Not to brag or anything, but do you really think the stw admins left him in the cold when we discovered something like this domain bullshit went on? if you do, I'd honestly hate to disappoint you, but your and his message weren't the only ones sent. And in all honestly, I do doubt a plain and simple "sorry" suffices for companies like the previous domain registrar.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2017-06-01 19:23:38

@Ethin, maybe DNS just hates you too, because it takes 5 to 7 business days for a domain transfer. Better systems? please. Yeah, better systems for idiots like you that have to make a big deal about everything because they're jealous. Stop trying to make this situation seem like it has positives because it doesn't.
@Defender I couldn't have said it better myself.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2017-06-01 20:55:23 (edited by defender 2017-06-01 21:02:36)

Okay Ethin, see you then, and good luck.
I hope you come back with a different attitude, and that your personal situation gets better.
I don't blame you much for feeling as though you need to do the things you do, I just hate what you do.
It's hard not to connect the person to the actions, but if you improve by the time you come back from your break, then I don't want to be stuck nit picking at your every choice like an asshole.
I'll be extremely skeptical that anything has changed for a while, but that's just experience talking; that said, I'll try hard not to start something, because if I ever want anything to change, I have to give you a chance, right?

And yes, I agree with the fact that Sam has a horrible reporting system, because he doesn't have one at all.
Then again to be honest I'd probably ignore you too, based on previous incidence, but he pretty much ignores everyone most of the time.
I guess he also has allot of people talking to him, but he can always remove the contact and block IM's from people he doesn't know, so that's hardly an excuse.
He also doesn't have the best track record with user security, though I think much of that is blown out of proportion, so malicious software is kind of a bigger deal for him than some other people.
Still, I doubt many users would have been effected by it.

2017-06-02 07:56:43

So Ethin: Sam don't have a system to report things on his website. But, there are other ways to contact him. Having ileagle stuff on his website is his issue, not yours. So again, no reason to report stuff to others than Sam, because he is the owner of the website.
You're not stupid, you're quite smart actually. Therefore, I have the feeling that you knew exactly what was going to happen. You knew that Sams website and things would be taken down, and now, you're showing your power by being the guy who fixed what you, and only you have fucked up in a very harsh way. You didn't reported Sam by accident, right? I think you only did that to get attention. Because attention is exactly what you want. If not good, then bad. Because bad attention is better than nothing.
You got a lot of great attention then you came back on the forum, and wrote all your apologies. People thought you really had changed. You might actually have changed, I don't know, and really don't care anymore. You tried to get some good attention by writing some geeky security warnings in the off topic room and some great comments in the developers room as well. But then, you wanted more attention and decided to fuck up Sams website for no freaking reason. You thought you would get some good attention again by telling people that you were the powerful guy who fixed everything and made all people happy. You might not have thought about the fact that people got the current point of view, which result in bad attention. Or maybe you thought about this, and bad attention is better than nothing. Some people actually enjoy drama, and constantly want more of it.
It's sad that you keep messing things up for yourself. Some people never learn. After this drama, I'll always be skeptical, and I can't take any apologies serious from you anymore, because you have just showed you haven't changed regarding to making drama and trouble.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-06-02 10:07:56

Moderation!

Oh good gravy here we go again.

@Mahdi, You have been told before, if you have a problem being banned from a game, don't discuss it on this forum, contact the admin of the game (sam in this case), and try to sort things out with them. If you can't do that, then move on and play something else. All asking over and over again to be unbanned will do will cause bad feelings.

Please do not do it again or otherwise things might get serious.

Now, all these shenanigans with Ethin and reports and goodness knows what!

@Ethin, reporting someone to a dns provider is a deeply serious business.
What concerns me with this is that you admit yourself you did not have a good reason for doing such, indeed I'm afraid this sounds very much like a child at junior school pulling the cord of the fire alarm just because they want some attention, and while it does sound like the problem was sorted out, that does not change the fact that you still caused a pretty major incident with a popular audio game and disrupted a lot of people's experience not for any particularly valid reason.

Frankly, I am disappointed, since I did hope after the last round of trouble you might be able to grow up and act like an adult.

Since this particular silliness was directed at survive the wild not on the forum, I am simply going to give you an official warning for now, however as you know very well, official warnings are one step away from being kicked entirely.

@Defender, while I appreciate your feelings here, your posts are getting beyond the insulting mark and are contributing to an already inflammatory situation, please stop with the name calling and harbouring past resentments and try to discuss the situation itself.

That actually goes for everyone in this topic, what Ethin has done here is not good however calling names is not going to help anyone much, indeed if I thought Ethin were simply acting out of an irrational desire to be a troll and cause trouble I might suggest that the less attention paid to this the better, though I do hope! ethin is prepared to actually act like a responsible adult so would make such a consideration unnecessary.

If matters do not calm down this topic will be closed.
This has been a bad situation, but  Survive the wild is back up, and hopefully there will not be a repeat of this, so perhaps we can all move on and get back to important stuff like gaming.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)