2017-05-26 06:39:36

Ahoy there,

I sold my j7 prime and decided to get a moto g5 plus as it was the device recommended by quite a few people.
Sinse its a stock version of android, its missing a few features I'd like to have and hence the topic.
Firstly I'd like recommendations if any on addblocker you guys use. It seems there are no extentions support for crome which I thought would exist considering apples safari on ios allows extentions or at least addblocker a and the like. And when a restrictive company like apple does, I would have thought android crome defenatly ought to have. But eh, it is how it is.
If there isn't a app that would block adds on crome or other apps as well, I suppose I could go with a browser made by the developers of addblocker plus, but in that case is there anyway to remove chrome from the device?
Next app that I'm looking suggestions for is an app that allows you to lock folders/apps with your fingerprint. One which is known to be secure and has no adds.
P.s. Don't have access to my pc so writing this on ios,and always VO doesn't read stuff when I am in a edit fiel so this post may come out as a little wierd,so bare with me. lol
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter