2017-05-25 11:09:57

hi. I've steam account now and have notedride active. and steam shows the log in window. i'm using nvda. but I don't know how to log on to my account with this software. please guide me

2017-05-25 15:11:45

@Mike: if you are the only person active at your computer, you can take an extra step of adding your login to the steam shortcut.
If you add a dash, then type the word login then a space then your username and password, this should work. So you pu a space after the no-dwrite command, then tpe dash login username password.

2017-05-26 03:51:51

so, I just delete all those your username and  password in the after the word login. do I need to delete those apostrofy symbols?

2017-05-26 03:58:22

well. finally. I get it log in. now can you guys guide me how to makenvda navigation on steam? because it reads out all the links in once. so how to click those links.. I hope you all guys respond. because in my other threats no respond when I ask a question. I new to this and I recently jjust bought games. so we've brothers and sisters. so we do our job as family. hope you all understand. sorry off topic

anyway. thanks eron for the guide and help