2017-05-25 01:28:00

Hello.
So, apparently the links to certain campaigns in the campaign topic are down, and I don't know about the topic anyways. Does anyone have links for them?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-05-25 14:29:43

Remind me to move my Dropbox somewhere that is actually viable for hosting games...

So, this page is supposed to have some, but most of them are disabled Dropbox links.  The Battlefronts campaigne works; I don't remember if any others still do. And that one is not zipped or anything, and for some idiotic reason, my webhost converts the linebreaks to Linux-style if you download it, so you would need to open it in your browser, select all, copy, and paste it into a new file in your campaihns folder. Had I known that would happen I'd've tried putting it in a zip file or something.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-05-30 01:09:52

Do you have fyquest, in particular? I'd love to play that 1 again, it's been about 4 years sense I played it.

TWITCH

2017-05-30 01:16:18

hello...
I have fyquest, I could upload it if you want.
the problem is, it seams fyquest won't work on the latest version of swamp, the game just suddenly close when I press enter on the campaign. any idea how to fix it?

2017-06-02 06:11:57

That's kind of strange, maybe he changed something that screwed it up or something. Never the less, yes, I would like to try it.

TWITCH

2017-06-02 13:27:35

It's an issue with the custom maps. We haven't figured out why, but custom maps started breaking after a while, and in the case of fyquest, this results in an immediate crash. It's caused other weird things under different circumstances.
If you can find an older Swamp client, that would help. Keep in mind, though, Swamp was changing a lot in these versions; Fyquest for 2.8, 2.9, and 3.1 have some differences, mostly armor and weapons that didn't exist when it was new.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.