2017-05-22 05:01:55

Oh interesting, it's not just me then. I was trying to use the xbox app the other day and it would simply freeze or pretty much render NVDA unresponsive. I got about astep further with narrator, clicking next yielded absolutely nothing either. I suppose there's always KNFB if you have it...

2017-05-22 05:40:06

KNFB is undependable. I tried using the XBOX app and it didn't seem frozen, NVDA was just not reading a thing. I could use NVDA just find at the same time but trying to move anywhere yielded nothing.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-22 06:29:32

this is a game?

2017-05-22 07:38:12

Liam wrote:

Hey Smoothgunner. Could you compile all your instructions in to one file? It's hard having to go through the entire forum to find them. the menu guide might be enough to get me playing.

That was the reason for I suggested to have a wiki where people could post guides and tips for the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-22 08:14:48

ill work on it this week compiling everything into a drop box folder. also this week I will be working on instructions for the alternat skins for certain chars, and ill also see if I can write up something for attaching gear if its even possible but hey worth a try. slj as for the wiki, there are already several out there for injustice. matter of fact, on the last couple pages of this thread I posted a link to one

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-05-22 10:41:11

Darn it, the accessibility of the gear system was just a dream I had last night.   
Thanks smoovgunner for this info, it really will help when I get this game.
I'm going to keep tweeting nrs though, even if nothing happens, it's always worth a shot trying.

2017-05-22 13:56:45

hopefully when raddle head goes to evo this year, he can talk to nrs about more assessability

2017-05-22 17:11:25

So, I did some thinking on that KNFB Reader suggestion, and I don't think it would work. Given it would just read everything on the screen. Also, again, I could always take a trip to Chicago and speak to NRS.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-22 21:00:52

Here's hoping for the same.. that Rattlehead gets to talk to somebody. As for going to Chicago to just walk in and speak with them... I wouldn't get your hopes too high about that one. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-22 21:08:39

Well of course not, I'm looking into ways to set up appointments.

2017-05-22 21:22:08

Good luck! Keep us updated. From my experience though... getting any big company to agree to anything like that is usually a chore, if you succeed at all. smile But I hope you do get somewhere with it!

2017-05-22 21:29:14

Thanks! I'll make some calls this weekend and see what can be done. The game is out of stock on Amazon so I'm going to Game Stop to buy it tonight, hopefully. I would wait but I'm impatient.

2017-05-23 00:26:30

I haven't actually started playing this yet, but what I can definitely say if someone didn't already, don't remember every post that's in here is that yes, gear can in fact mod or entirely replace moves... which is sad because it's not accessible, and it actually looks kinda cool
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191336- … 2/75361808

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-05-24 05:18:13

Still waiting for my copy. UGH!

2017-05-24 11:07:04 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2017-05-24 11:13:25)

Though I won't go into great detail as to the intricacies, suffice it to say that I will be speaking to NRS in the next couple of months about accessibility (I have an appointment).

Edit: For those who might be wondering, it's not at Evo.  If Rattlehead or anyone else interested in mainstream game accessibility without sight does get to speak to developers though, I hope it goes well.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-05-24 13:11:24

There was one tactic I had been and still am planning on using if ever I get an appointment. If voice clips for the gear is the issue, I told them I would do it without pay just so alll of us could use it as well. I'm committed to this.

2017-05-25 13:13:48

So. I finally got the game, and I love it! It is a bit more over the top and fast paced than the last one, but I'll just have to get used to it.

2017-05-26 18:30:44

I absolutely LOVE story mode. I'd just say, I don't like Black Canary's voice actor... She sounds odd to me.

2017-05-27 21:05:54

Can someone tell me how I change which battle simulator I'm doing? I get into the menu but I don't just wanna play the 4 fighter arcade ladder all the time.

2017-05-28 13:38:02

@320
You move right once you go into the battle simulator list, that should put you on the next option.  Select that and you should be able to go from there.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-05-28 14:02:46

so, those of you who have had the game since launch? what's your feelings towards it?  I'm close to an impulse by, partially because the story is apparently really good.  though I admit the lack of access to extra gear moves puts a dampener on things

2017-05-28 17:28:02

There have been times where I forgot there was gear at all. Until a certain fight in the story mode changed that for me. But it's still very fun.

2017-05-28 17:51:04

Impressions.. the game is definitely good, a step up from the original in terms of pacing. Characters don't feel as clunky in most cases, and the story is decent, though still as full of holes as always... and the dialog is a mixed bag. Gear isn't noticable unless you fight online. I'm enjoying it, but not as much as I will enjoy Tekken 7 in a week, which is saying something because I put down Tekken 6 pretty quickly after I got bored with it. this was definitely worth the buy though, don't regret it nearly as much as I did the first one.

2017-05-29 02:22:29

some what good news injustice fans. I have been messing around with the gear with a sighted friend to see if there is anyway its a little assessable. bits and pieces of it is. we can at least decode the mother boxes, and purchase the premiere skins without sighted assistance, I will write up a guide on that in the coming days, but I need to know the list of characters, you all want that guide for. it is a lot to take down, so I just prefer to do it on a character request basis. it seems like all chahrs has premiere skins, at least like 5. for example, flash has reverse flash, kid flash, speed flash, and other versions. so throw out those character request, and we can get the ball rolling

2017-05-29 03:55:28

I've found the best music in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SgPeerdADc