2017-05-19 07:03:01

Trouble is I think there are actually two rooms like that.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-05-19 23:44:21

Well I figured that particular puzzle out. That cave was pretty easy, so now I'm in the place where the seal is. I'm guessing that's where Rurai got killed originally so he could join us. There seem to be a lot of pits LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-05-20 06:09:07

Subsequent to the last post I made it to what I suspect is the final or near final area of the game, the temple basement. Granted I'm not sure I've maxed out my stats and my sword is at level seven. Maybe that's why I got pretty much massacred by the first boss type creature I encountered LOL. I do sort of like the idea of finding the various elemental keys though. It helps that the music's pretty cool too.

2017-05-22 04:29:20

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Ok, so I've made ot down to the third floor of the temple basement, but I'm not really sure how it works. I've collected all the keys for the first two floors, those being Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Water and Thunder so far as I can make it. But now I'm on the third floor and there don't really seem to be that many places to go. I found one room with a bunch of bubbly noises and then if you walked anywhere you'd get this sort of laser noise. Needless to say by now I'm more than a little stumped.

2017-05-22 04:46:44

About those noises, those are teleport points. When you use one, it teleports you to a very specific point in the room, near to an exit. Experiment to see which one leads to areas you can get to. I don't remember exact points... sorry.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-23 10:21:42

Well I managed to get through the temple basement, well except for the boss, since I want to go grind for Karen to buy  few stat increases first. Just out of curiosity, what's the maximum level you can get the sword up to? So far I've gotten it to eight.

2017-05-23 15:47:04

You can get it to 15 before you need to buy an upgrade fore the sword. When you do the sword can be leveled to 196.

2017-05-23 16:05:57

Problem with this game is, the higher level you want, the more you have to grind... experience, unlike karen takes a really long time to get.

2017-05-23 20:01:37

Yeah I've noticed that. That is one thing I don't like about the game. But level 196? Overkill much? LOL.

2017-05-24 04:36:24

The range/speed stop growing after level 20. Don't ask why you can go higher, I have no clew.

2017-05-24 08:15:49

Now if they'd only made EXP scale properly LOL.

2017-05-24 16:01:48

It sort of does, on higher modes, like impossible is times 2, keep in mind that you can buy xp multiplires in the BP shop as well.

2017-05-24 21:54:09

The what shop?

2017-05-24 22:03:44

The bonus shop you get access to every time you start a fresh playthrough after beating the game. You can only use it once, then you have to beat the game again to access it.