2017-05-21 20:54:51 (edited by JessicaGG 2019-05-05 21:43:01)

Update:
The Accessiware Arcade (bgt version) has officially been discontinued as of 05-05-2019.
A final, offline, zipped version can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uvniqgm2zzte … e.zip?dl=1
NEW TITLES COMING LATER.
For updates about new projects from accessiware, follow NicklasMCHD on twitter at https://twitter.com/NicklasMCHD
Accessiware presents: "The Accessiware Arcade".
The Accessiware Arcade is packed with many retro game titles accompanied by our own small fun titles.
Hours of fun and interesting gameplay packed into a small ready to go arcade.
And the best features includes:
* Take The Accessiware Arcade with you where you go. On the train, to the beach, in the forest. Anyware you go it go.
* Always updated with new titles.
* Auto updating. When a new version is available you will get the option to update, if you press "yes" it will automatically download and install the new update for you.
* Instructions to all titles. Don't know how to play? The Arcade can help you. Every time you launch a game it will ask you if you wan't game instructions.

Ready to get playing>:
download now: See update in top of post.

Feedback is always gladly accepted. Have ideas to new game titles, both standalone titles and titles you would like added into this arcade or something else. Just reply to this topic.

Happy Gaming!
Your Accessiware Team.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-05-22 00:00:50

Hi,
This is quite a nice little nostalgic trip.
However, I noticed that the installer does not give you an option to select the folder where the game is installed. Luckily, I found out it was in the app data folder.
Interestingly, the game runs, but when I then checked my app data folder, in the accessieware arcade section, there was a file called errors. It kept saying something about install libraries.

2017-05-22 00:47:13

what do we do with the coins that we get?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-05-22 02:25:01

What coins? I haven't seen any coins before, although maybe that's because I pressed escape before a game ended.

2017-05-22 08:49:33

Hi. Theres points in some of the minigames.
There isn't really an use for them atm but thats maybe something for a future release.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-05-22 12:13:05

Hi.
This is a super arkade and I want to add more games.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-22 12:29:55

Hello all. This is a nice game indeed.  However, i don't get the point of the vacuum disaster game. I cant use the space bar to destroy anything.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-05-22 14:08:46

Angel wrote:

Hi.
This is a super arkade and I want to add more games.

Hi.
We are glad for the kind words. If you have any suggestions just tell us. You can reach us here or at [email protected].
Happy gaming.

2017-05-22 14:23:39

good

2017-05-22 15:15:24

@arnold18 what the game does not tell you, is that you can move in all four directions, so the game does work and there are levels and things although it can be a little confusing sometimes.

2017-05-22 15:21:44

Hi.
This is a super arkade and I want to add more games.Hi.
What is with cainsaw?
I do not understand this game and I do not see any instructions.

2017-05-22 17:29:28

OK!
I would like to explain It.
press shift+f to fulfill the tank of chainsaw, nextly press space to start motor and lastly, press enter to cut down tree.
You can turn on or off automatic fulfill by pressing ctrl+f and also, automatic cutting of tree by pressing ctrl+enter.
And lastly, call the track by pressing c key to load woods.

Nextly, check also howmany fuels You have for fulfill by pressing a key and howmany fuel You have in chainsaw by pressing f key.
Nextly I think, that game chainsaw isn't arcade, but relaxing audio game.
What do You say to create such package of audio games, for example to use woods of lumbermill to build some houses or shops, also some automation system for fishing and mining too? I am not programmer, but It will be super game for the blind, also online. This is only my idea and I am not good at software developing.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-05-22 18:21:52

Thanks.
And great ideas.

2017-05-23 03:48:36

Like this game so far, but it looks like the sight is down it says there is an update. but I cant access the sight

2017-05-23 07:31:36

There is somewhere update.zip file, but I don't know, where.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-05-23 08:21:02

willbilec wrote:

Like this game so far, but it looks like the sight is down it says there is an update. but I cant access the sight

Hi.
When an update is available you should get an option to update. When you press "Yes" the update should automatically be downloaded and installed.

2017-05-23 12:30:00

Hi.

NicklasMCH, interesting idea for a game, and I do like the replication of some classic bits of audiogames, such  last crusade and grizzly gulch.

One thing I notice though is that the original games in the collection such as vacuum disaster and let's die and fire run  are almost more like audio toys than games.
that is fare enough for what they are, but as it stands you might consider adding a few more obstacles and challenges into the mix, since right now it seems only games with actual possibility of death are grizly gulch and bomb stopper, indeed I think bomb stopper is the only one with a high score thus far.

If this is intended as an arcade where people play different games to earn prizes etc, you might consider a few more arcade challenge type games, especially if your going to have an increasing coin total and rewards the way that say beatstar does.

Btw, you might also consider when writing replies using either the quick reply box at the bottom of the topic or the "rpely" button rather than the "quote" function.
most people on this forum obviously have screen readers so reading their entire  message again in the reply is a we bit time consuming.

Usually what we do to address a reply to someone who has previously replied to the topic is put the person's name with an at sign.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-23 14:25:09

hello all i can not run the game. when i instal this game and i want to open it, it showes me this eror [missing shortkat] how i can play it? please help me

2017-05-23 18:22:44

Hi.
I do not see the update.
What is the last version?

2017-05-23 23:56:31 (edited by jack 2017-05-23 23:56:48)

Dark, Fire Run and Let's Die are actually also implementations of some older stand-alone games from Marcrosoft. I do agree though, so more challenge elements to those games would be nice. Other than that, it's a nice trip down audio game memory lane.

2017-05-24 01:36:42

I haven't downloaded the product but does this game require sapi5 or does the game have there own self-voicing?

2017-05-24 05:20:41

I'd not say hours of fun are contained here, but yes, it's enjoyable. With larger, more complex games added, I'm sure this could become a great pastime.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-24 16:33:48

Hi.
Thanks for all the amasing feedback.
@Dark thanks for the feedback and noted that about Quoting.
@Angel the latest version as of this writing is 1.0.1.
@jack I'm pleast that you noticed. The guy behind Marcrosoft gave me the sources after developing another project with me smile I'll say hi from you when i talk to him again smile
@Nick it will use your current active screen reader, and if you disable or change your screen reader mit game it will automatically switch to whats available.
@Dragomier thanks. We are currently planning some new games.

Again thanks for the feedback. If anyone wan't to contact me you can reach me at [email protected], @NicklasMCHD on twitter or my skype n.tegner.
ps: If you add me on skype please write that your from here and your username here. Thanks smile
Happy gaming.

2017-05-24 20:52:38

Hi.
You an add some racing games and more.

2017-05-25 00:29:30

@Angel. Noted smile